Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will KC be able to stop Russel Wilson Friday Night?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • POLL: Will KC be able to stop Russel Wilson Friday Night?

    We all got a close look at Russell Wilson last week but he played against the 2s and 3s. How can he do with his 1s against KC's 1s? Russell is so polished for a rook.

    What do you think and Why?
    17
    Yes- Russell just looked good against back ups so far
    17.65%
    3
    No- Russel Wilson shows the world he means business vs 1st string D
    82.35%
    14
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

  • #2
    They'll slow him down, but Russell Wilson can't be stopped! I think he'll win the starting job. The guy has been playing pretty awesome, especially for a rookie.
    sigpic
    Thanks, MHS!

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL, the Seahawks are going to end up just like the Cards, with a rookie playing better than their high price FA.

      When will teams learn that backup QB's shouldn't be handed tons of money for a couple good games?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        LOL, the Seahawks are going to end up just like the Cards, with a rookie playing better than their high price FA.

        When will teams learn that backup QB's shouldn't be handed tons of money for a couple good games?
        ^This. I know Flynn had the good stats, BUT I feel as though Green Bay made him look better than he truly is. Just like Cassel and NE, and Kolb and Philly.
        sigpic
        Thanks, MHS!

        Comment


        • #5
          Russell Wilson made the 2s and 3s with whom he was playing look good. KC has a good D, but Seattle's first team should be a good fit for the cool-headed Wilson.

          Russell's senior year at Wisconsin was with a new team with a new offense. He has done this before. His college production should have outweighed his measurables at draft time.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #6
            I think he'll do well, hope he wins the starting job.
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

            Comment


            • #7
              Wilson may win the starting job but KC has a good defense and I think he will just look average at best.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                This is the most interesting matchup of tonite's games for me

                So far on his first drive he got them down for a FG
                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  Russell Wilson made the 2s and 3s with whom he was playing look good. KC has a good D, but Seattle's first team should be a good fit for the cool-headed Wilson.

                  Russell's senior year at Wisconsin was with a new team with a new offense. He has done this before. His college production should have outweighed his measurables at draft time.
                  Not to mention he's won personal awards in 2 different collegiate conferences for 2 different schools
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I really like this kid, I hope he has a great career. In my opinion he's off to a good start.
                    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

                    "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
                    - Thomas Henry Huxley

                    Go BRONCOS!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Weeden has a cannon of an arm

                      (I'm guessing you're a Browns guy)
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        Weeden has a cannon of an arm

                        (I'm guessing you're a Browns guy)
                        Nah, been a Broncos fan my whole life. Brown is my last name
                        "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                        - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

                        "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
                        - Thomas Henry Huxley

                        Go BRONCOS!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cbrown530 View Post
                          Nah, been a Broncos fan my whole life. Brown is my last name


                          Awesome

                          Man Wilson is doin it. He's like Tebow only better and is actually a QB
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dizzolve View Post


                            Awesome

                            Man Wilson is doin it. He's like Tebow only better and is actually a QB
                            I agree. I'm pretty sure he clinched the starting job after tonight. It was probably already his, but after this it is for sure. Flynn will have to be AMAZING to take it back.
                            "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
                            - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

                            "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
                            - Thomas Henry Huxley

                            Go BRONCOS!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by cbrown530 View Post
                              I agree. I'm pretty sure he clinched the starting job after tonight. It was probably already his, but after this it is for sure. Flynn will have to be AMAZING to take it back.
                              You know what, I think Flynn is every bit the QB that Seattle paid for. Wilson just has that added attack along with some rare rookie poise.
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X