Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts trade a 2nd round pick for.....

@JayGlazer
    For all who've been trying to find out Colts trade, I'm reporting the Colts have agreed to a trade for Fins CB Vontae Davis for 2nd rd pick

@JayGlazer
    The colts had been looking for a starting CB and get one in Davis. Terms have been agrees upon but trade still had to become finalized
    sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Thats the big news?

Irsay, get off twitter, please.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow

Colts got raped on that deal
      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Dolphins are really going for that rebuilding year this year.

It looks like they have found their QB in Tannehill. RBs are inconsistent. NO true #1 WR just a bunch of #3s. Not a very good TE group. So not a lot of weapons this year. Safety and Linebacker group isnt very good. And just gave up one of their 2 top corners.

Comment

Davis is a very good CB. I think it is a good trade for both teams.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Good move for the Colts, hopefully he has got into shape.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

not exactly the blockbuster of the century...

Comment

I like Davis, but a 2nd is too much.

Comment

Vontae Davis to Colts for Pick......means C. Vaughn drops to nickel maybe.

I thought Cassius had played well so far in preseason. Kinda surprised they went out and got somebody elses nickel to replace him across from Powers. Oh well, still think Vaughn will end up starting at some point.

Guess this means it won't be a Broncos/Jags/Colts deal bringing MJD to Denver.
                  All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

I think powers was having an MRI today on his knee
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Thsts too much for Davis. He isnt the same corner and he is injury prone. They got worked on that trade by the dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                        Thsts too much for Davis. He isnt the same corner and he is injury prone. They got worked on that trade by the dolphins.
                        He's only missed 4 games in his career and they were last year. He's coming off a great season in which he had 4 INTs and only allowed 3 TDs. QBs threw 54.5% towards him and only averaged 7.5 ypa. Those are very good numbers for a CB who's only 24 right now. He's better than anyone the Colts could have used that 2nd round pick on and he's perfect for their system.

Comment

Vontae Davis has played well for them, a lot of MIA fans are upset about this. This helps out IND's D. IND will be dangerous in less than 5 years. This is a steal for them
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            Vontae Davis has played well for them, a lot of MIA fans are upset about this. This helps out IND's D. IND will be dangerous in less than 5 years. This is a steal for them
                            I wouldn't consider this a steal but it will probably work out fairly well for them
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Charger$

Comment

It's not a bad deal for either of the teams, but my only issue is how much Irsay worked up the trade. He made it seem like they was about to really get someone big. A bigger name than Vontae Davis.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X