Russell Wilson Named Starting QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Wilson Named Starting QB

IMO Russell will be very productive as a Starting QB. I've never seen a glimpse of emotion from him, I don't think he'll be fazed or under any pressure.

He'll out perform Tannehill and Weeden.

I also named him starter in my XBOXLIVE madden league. But I did that last week

Man he looks good so far.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Like I said in another thread, I hope Pete got this right. He's going to get fired with all of this "musical QB" foolishness. Good Luck to Wilson.
      sigpic

Comment

WOW

Not that I'm surprised that Wilson is starting. But that Carroll has the stones to actually go this route after signing Flynn

BRAVE move. Here's the thing, we've all been through this with Orton and Tebow

If we'd have started Tebow and for whatever reason had to get back to Orton, it would be considered a failed experiment. However the way we did it, had Orton start, Orton failed on his own, then Fox kinda had the green light to make the switch

Of course I believe Flynn is no Orton. I think Flynn is every bit the QB the SeaHawks thought they were buying. Kid is good. It's just that Wilson is such a threat. Let's hope Wilson doesn't fail to keep the job.

And where will Flynn end up? Kansas CIty?
        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

I wanted Wilson so bad before the draft.. I'm not hating on Oz but I'm really bummed we didn't draft Wilon. Especially now... Good for Wilson though!

Comment

that's a bold move i know the kid looked great but you are gonna have 20 million dollar man on the bench, it better pan out...
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Wilson deserves it. I'll be rooting for him.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I'm rooting for him, but I wonder what they'll do with Matt Flynn. 20 mil to sit on the bench. No team will take that contract, even if Flynn becomes their starter.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
                  I wanted Wilson so bad before the draft.. I'm not hating on Oz but I'm really bummed we didn't draft Wilon. Especially now... Good for Wilson though!
                  I liked him, too, but this way he can play. If Denver had drafted him instead of Osweiler, he'd be behind Manning.

Now the 49ers have intradivisional competition.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Good for RW... He played well out there so he really deserves it.

Comment

Hrrrmm...

I'm still callin' it. RW is the starter in Seattle but now they have an extra potential franchise qb with a lot of youth..

Jags know they need a QB in all the worst ways.. MJD and Marshawn Lynch would be a deadly duo..

===============

Either that or Arizona will overpay for him

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                        I'm rooting for him, but I wonder what they'll do with Matt Flynn. 20 mil to sit on the bench. No team will take that contract, even if Flynn becomes their starter.
                        his salar is nothing compared to good QBs, if a team thinks hell be a good starter theyll easily pick up 5 mil a year
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

I can get behind him, fully deserves the starting job, has been like a house on fire during pre-season. Good on you RW
                          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Russell Wilson during Preseason 2012 is the definition of "tearing it up"!
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                            X