Arizona, the Most Underrated Team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona, the Most Underrated Team?

First the Pats in NE, and now up 24-0 against Philly?

Sure Philly might have played very iffy the first two weeks, but they are 2-0 and no way they were taking the Cards lightly.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

their defense is underrated for sure.

Comment

Their defense is solid, but Kolb is still a question... Fun to watch smash mouth ball...
      Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

Defense is good. Offense is terrible. Good start, but if they can't get the O going its gonna be tough.
        sigpic

Comment

Their defense is terrific. My dude Calais Campbell is a beast. But there is too many ???? on offense to call them great at this point.
          sigpic

Comment

Campbell is killin it, as is Dockett. Their blitz packages are insane, you never who is coming and from where.

I think if Kolb ever develops a connection with Fitz they'll be decent on offense, and Ryan Williams continues to get more carries. Kolb, until last week, never really seemed to click with Fitz like every other QB has, hopefully that's changing soon though.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
              Campbell is killin it, as is Dockett. Their blitz packages are insane, you never who is coming and from where.

I think if Kolb ever develops a connection with Fitz they'll be decent on offense, and Ryan Williams continues to get more carries. Kolb, until last week, never really seemed to click with Fitz like every other QB has, hopefully that's changing soon though.
              I don't understand how a QB can't "click" with Fitz.

Steps for gaining a rapport with Fitz

1. Throw him the ball.

the end
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I don't understand how a QB can't "click" with Fitz.

Steps for gaining a rapport with Fitz

1. Throw him the ball.

the end
                That's what I thought too, but he has so many 1, 2, 3, 4 catch games with Kolb and if you ever watch it.. It's like Kolb forgets where he is playing and who with.

Give Fitz a real QB and we'd still have a debate for the best WR in the league.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Now that they have a defense, they need to permanently switch to the black uniforms. Cardinals are red, I get that, but their black uniforms look ten times better than the Falcons and Ravens.

Comment

Their defense is playing terrific, no doubt. Kolb is playing decent, but I'm not sold on him. As a team, however, I am sold. San Francisco finally has competition in the division.
                    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                    X