Ravens' WR Torrey Smith mourns loss of brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens' WR Torrey Smith mourns loss of brother

I really dislike the Ravens, but this goes beyond football.

I just heard that he has decided to play tonight. Prayers to Torrey and his family.

BALTIMORE - .Baltimore Ravens Wide Receiver Torrey Smith is mourning the loss of his younger brother Tevin Jones, who died in a motorcycle crash in Virginia early Sunday morning.

The Baltimore Ravens said in a release that Smith left the team hotel shortly after 1:00 a.m. to be with his family.

Smith tweeted about his younger brother saying, “ I can’t say a bad thing about him…proud to have him as a brother...RIP Tevin.”

Virginia State Police said Jones, 19, of Fredericksburg, Va. died around midnight after his 2006 Yahama YZF-R1 motorcycle ran off the road and hit a telephone pole in Westmoreland County, Va. Police said Jones was wearing a helmet and that alcohol was not a factor in the crash.

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/sports/f...#ixzz27KjkMZwR

Link
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Terrible news.

Let's hear it for Torrey Smith, scoring a touchdown to honour his younger brother, can't begin to imagine what he's going through.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Congrats to Torrey, big play there!

RIP Tevin Smith
      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Way to go Torrey, you played strong tonight.

Comment

Mad respect for this guy.

Comment

I was rooting for him tonight! This guy is all heart.. GUTSY Performance and I respect him so much for it.
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

I'm glad Torrey had a good night.

It's amazing how strong people are.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
              X