No announcement yet.

Banning Players from Twitter/Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning Players from Twitter/Facebook?

Take it for what it's worth...

Incarcerated Bob ‏@incarceratedbob
    **BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: NFL Goodell having an emergency meeting tmrw (Not about Refs) but about #BANNING players from Twitter & FB #WOW

https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

I supported Roger and the owners when it came to the players and the game, but in no way do I support what's going on with these replacement refs.

Him trying to shut up players and coaches just pisses me off.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

that can not be true.

Comment

Pretty sure there would be legal issues with that, unless expressly writ in their contracts.
        sigpic

Comment

Like I said...take it for what it's worth...it could be completely false....

However, IF true....
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

No way this is true....

If it Is true then WOW, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me he is like a dictator out there players nor coach can speak there mind. You see it when a classy guy like Greg Jennings is asking in a presser to not get fined

I really hate Goodell
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I put little to no stock in Incarcerated Bob.

He makes educated guesses, and if this doesn't happen, and it won't, he'll claim that he wasn't wrong because he only said they're having a meeting about it.

Comment

IF that's true...

Then there's still hope for myspace.
                  sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Goodell = Owners

Lame if they try to censor players. The networks need to get some interviews from some of these owners and see what they have to say

I'm sure Jerry Jones would love to sit in front of a camera anyway
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Irsay was already on ESPN I believe, forgot what he said.
                      sigpic

Comment

Most of those guys would just put a cousin on retainer to be their Twitter liaison. Then tweets would be " Greg Jennings says"......... Can't ban free speech. No matter how crappy the refs are.

Comment

There is a real possibility this could happen. I know if I say anything bad about the company I work for on a public forum like twitter or FB I would be shown the door within the day once they found out. This is no different, players are employees. Do I agree with it, not at all. Especially the stage these players work on.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
                            There is a real possibility this could happen. I know if I say anything bad about the company I work for on a public forum like twitter or FB I would be shown the door within the day once they found out. This is no different, players are employees. Do I agree with it, not at all. Especially the stage these players work on.
                            That only works if the use of social media is explicitly prohibited in your employment contract.

Considering how big the use of social media is in the NFL, I don't see this happening because it violates Federal law.

http://adage.com/article/digitalnext...al-law/235313/

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              I put little to no stock in Incarcerated Bob.

He makes educated guesses, and if this doesn't happen, and it won't, he'll claim that he wasn't wrong because he only said they're having a meeting about it.
                              This. I'm still waiting on the report from someone close to the Broncos that we were very intersted in MJD.. apparently some underground twitter news breaker has more sources inside dove valley than the guys who go to Dove valley every day. Common sense will tell you otherwise.
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Working...
                              X