Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Refs back Sunday?

Per Shefter:
    “@AdamSchefter: As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.”

Bout damn time...
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Great!

sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm glad they're coming back for safety reasons, but I'd also expect to see some phantom calls on the Raiders since we've always been their favorite.
        SEMPER FI

Comment

LOL! The NFL sure did move fast after the backlash from MNF

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Finally!!!

Now these replacement refs can go back to where they belong - Asking for change. Ok, maybe that's a little harsh, but it's good they have left the building!
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
              LOL! The NFL sure did move fast after the backlash from MNF
              Monday night was everybody's collective nightmare come true. They HAD to get this done after that.
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG yay finally!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                  I'm glad they're coming back for safety reasons, but I'd also expect to see some phantom calls on the Raiders since we've always been their favorite.
                  Love it!

Saw a tweet by a Raider fan contending that since the replacement refs tossed less flags at the Raiders than the real refs, it proved the NFL was out to get the Raiders. I pictured him trying to keep a straight face while he typed it (I sure couldnt keep a straight face reading it)

As much as I love Raider tin-hatters, thier wonderfully embarrassing managerial choices year after glorious year & thier bumbling around on the field while leeching 10s of millions of $$$ in salary...nothing compares to seeing a toughguy spiked-out, mohawked member of The Raider Nation in his bestiest halloween make-up cry in his beer after losing to us.

Good times!

P.S. Oh yeah...glad the refs are coming back, LOL
                  "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Nothing like a pass interference on a Hail Mary to generate chaos and get the real officials back, huh? Oh, wait! Do you remember Tebow's Hail Mary against the Chargers, when Matt Willis was clearly pushed in the endzone? And those were the real officials! And no one gave a damn. Don't expect a lot of improvement. We'll just have the regular guys to blame for the horrible calls that will continue to happen. People will quickly remember how the regular officials also screw up early and often. I even expect some jokes such as "bring the replacement refs back."
                    sigpic

Comment

You have to wonder if the ref who blew the call planned this so he could go back to his old life where the American population doesn't despise him.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeaaah boi!

All in for Siemian!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamWeberOrBust View Post
                            Yeaaah boi!

Hahahahahahhahahaha love it

Comment

I dont see how they could be back in time to ref the games sunday.....but im crossing my fingers.
                              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X