No announcement yet.

Real Refs back Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...anyone taking bets on when we see the first "these refs are as bad as the replacement refs" thread?
    Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

That would be great except for one thing......

The Disaster That Awaits On Thursday Night!!!!

The Baltimore crowd already have the chant down, and even if the deal is signed before the game, they will be unforgiving as heck.......and deservedly so.

Comment

If it happens...it will be the 1st time I have ever seen REFS cheered when they enter the field.
        "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefler

Breaking News: Locked-out officials will return to field next week after positive negotiations.
          Captain Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kirk View Post

Breaking News: Locked-out officials will return to field next week after positive negotiations.
            https://twitter.com/AdamSchefler

ESPN NFL Outsider... Please subscribe to my fake Facebook page for fake content. #PARODY
            ÜT: 42.579178,-76.214574 · http://WWW.THISISAFAKEACCOUNT.COM
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

Still won't bring back that game vs. Atlanta that should have been a win. Same goes for Green Bay. Too little too late.

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              Per Shefter:
              “@AdamSchefter: As @mortreport is reporting, an agreement between NFL and NFLRA is at hand and both sides will work to have officials working this weekend.”

Bout damn time...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kirk View Post

So, next week.

That means one more week of scabs before they return then? Is that what i'm hearing?

That's fine i guess.

Comment

hopefully they're back at least by next week but good news...

Comment

that is certainly good news

Comment

I figured they would be back in time for Brady/Manning. No way Kraft or Goodell would ever let what may be one of the last epic duels between those two get ref'd by replacements. Can u imagine if that game comes down to a phantom PI or some phantom TD?

***on a side note we should have had these ref's when we had KO and all those phantom sacks. Maybe we could've gotten a few phantom roughing the passer calls, lol!!!
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        I figured they would be back in time for Brady/Manning. No way Kraft or Goodell would ever let what may be one of the last epic duels between those two get ref'd by replacements. Can u imagine if that game comes down to a phantom PI or some phantom TD?

***on a side note we should have had these ref's when we had KO and all those phantom sacks. Maybe we could've gotten a few phantom roughing the passer calls, lol!!!
                        I think we pulled some of those off lol. He would drop before the guy got there but the guy's momentum would cause him to brush Orton's helmet drawing the flag lol. So sad that that is able to draw a flag.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

I think it has to be completed by next week, because that's when some of the better replacement refs have to return to their local touch football leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            I think it has to be completed by next week, because that's when some of the better replacement refs have to return to their local touch football leagues.
                            Touch football leagues? I thought they were going back watching ultimate frisbee in the park.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                              So, next week.

That means one more week of scabs before they return then? Is that what i'm hearing?

That's fine i guess.
                              That is a FAKE Twitter account and message........
                              Where is this season going?

Comment

Originally posted by captain kirk View Post
                                adam schefter ‏@adamschefler

breaking news: Locked-out officials will return to field next week after positive negotiations.
                                Fake account!! Fake message!!
                                Where is this season going?

Comment

Working...
                                X