• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
      Mmm. I can't wait. It will be so nice to complain about the real refs again.
      Yah....lets give them some love for a game or two, and then get back to ripping them apart like old times, by game three.

(but it will be so cool to see them get proper recognition when they return!)

Comment

This signal might just mean one thing again.......

Comment

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
          A PFT reader makes a great point -- There's no way the NFL could have sent a crew of replacements to Lambeau Field this weekend.

That is a good point. Imagine how UGLY that would have been (or could still be if the reports aren't accurate, I suppose)
          sigpic
          - ★ -
          2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Deal with refs isn't imminent anymore... It's done! Regular refs are working Browns/Ravens Thurs. Check @CBSSports for more

Comment

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
              Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Deal with refs isn't imminent anymore... It's done! Regular refs are working Browns/Ravens Thurs. Check @CBSSports for more
              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!

Shame it only took a complete degradation of the league and a public firestorm to get it done

So is the union still intact? Did the refs get everything they wanted? I would think so on both accounts after this weekend.

Comment

I would be surprised if the refs didnt get more than what they originally wanted after the last game lol

Comment

If the regular refs play Thursday, pretty much messes up the Browns chance of winning....
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                      This picture wins in more than one way!
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The best thing about the pictures...Ed Hochuli played a big role in getting the deal done. He was like the Robert Kraft of this lockout...without the emotions.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          The best thing about the pictures...Ed Hochuli played a big role in getting the deal done. He was like the Robert Kraft of this lockout...without the emotions.
                          Ed's always good to us........

Comment

Chris Pika‏ @BlogAndTackle

Ed Hochuli needs to do the Ray Lewis dance coming through the tunnel in Baltimore tomorrow night.

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer

Ed Hochuli just told me as soon as he found out NFL deal was done, "I dropped down on the floor and started doing pushups."

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
                              Chris Pika‏ @BlogAndTackle

Ed Hochuli needs to do the Ray Lewis dance coming through the tunnel in Baltimore tomorrow night.

Sam Farmer ‏@LATimesfarmer

Ed Hochuli just told me as soon as he found out NFL deal was done, "I dropped down on the floor and started doing pushups."

Haha I like the dance idea.
                              I really wonder if the refs are going to get cheered this coming week
                              sigpic

Comment

Hochuli doesnt do push-ups, he pushes the ground down.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X