No announcement yet.

here we go with the pink again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can tell when people run out of logical arguments. They tend to resort to excessive hyperbole to ridicule and belittle, rather than to make any real point.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      You can tell when people run out of logical arguments. They tend to resort to excessive hyperbole to ridicule and belittle, rather than to make any real point.
      You have to start with a logical argument in the first place.
      Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-08-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Haven't read much of this thread, but what's the problem?

It's Breast Cancer Survivor month, personally i have no problem with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          You can tell when people run out of logical arguments. They tend to resort to excessive hyperbole to ridicule and belittle, rather than to make any real point.
          The only belittling and ridiculing I see in this thread is coming from the supporters of the excessive color blitz under the guise of 'it's for a good cause'

of course it's a minority of the supporters
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            The only belittling and ridiculing I see in this thread is coming from the supporters of the excessive color blitz under the guise of 'it's for a good cause'

of course it's a minority of the supporters
            Really? You haven't read the same things I have.

Some people like it, some people don't.

I don't see what the big deal is.
            Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              Really? You haven't read the same things I have.

Some people like it, some people don't.

I don't see what the big deal is.
              Well what did you read

I can clearly recall one person calling people homophobes because they disagree with it. I can elaborate if I need to
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                Well what did you read

I can clearly recall one person calling people homophobes because they disagree with it. I can elaborate if I need to
                No, no need. I guess what I was trying to say was that it went both ways.

There are some on this side of the pink line and some others on the other side of the pink line and will never meet on the pink line.

Oh, and there's a reason that particular post is no longer to be seen.
                Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• I still find it funny that we are talking about accessories that is OPTIONAL to wear. I looked at the Steelers game on sunday, and by looking at them, you couldn't tell it was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Like I said before, the only place where the pink isn't optional is the shoes, other than that, it's up to the PLAYERS if they choose to wear the pink accessories or not.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X