Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Ex-Broncos QB (Orton, Quinn, Tebow) Will Start First?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Well John, I hope you're not a betting man. You make far too many assumptions and ignored most of the point of everything I said. Not a surprise given your obvious ego problem. This will be my last response, I didnt mean to offend you in any way, so hopefully I didnt. You have a clear history by looking at YOUR post history. You tend to throw around the words idiot, ignorant, stupid and such around quite often. That definitely speaks to your character and ability to respect someone else's point of view. Dont fret too much though, you're not the first person with an over-inflated opinion of yourself. Usually that comes with accomplishment or some other form of earning, but I guess you're the exception there scout.
    Your points were laughable and I responded to everyone of them. You didn't do the same. You just repeated everything you said even after I responded to it. You didn't offend me. You amused me. You make no sense and yes I believe in what I say. And my telling you to look at the past was evidence to you saying "how do I know you know what you are looking at". You couldn't grasp that but that is fine.

I will respect someones point of view if it deserves it. However yours didn't. Just remember how this started. You said I was jelous of Tebow because I said how poor he played and cited the all 22 camera angle to further support what I have been saying for so long now. Your response was you are just jelous of Tebow. Yeah when that is your argument your side is pretty laughable.

Hey but you don't like people backing up their opnion with anything. I get it now. Probably a reason why you are a Tebow fan and think he is a good quarterback. Keep being an uninformed fan boy and refusing to accept the way it is. Makes you look real smart. Like your posts about Tebow in the past and in this thread. Just kidding.

And tell me I have a massive ego and arrogent as much as you want. But I was right about so many things with Tebow and have been dead on about him as a player to this point. So I don't care what you have to say about it. And I bet it burns you deep that it is the truth about Tebow as well.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Well John, I hope you're not a betting man. You make far too many assumptions and ignored most of the point of everything I said. Not a surprise given your obvious ego problem. This will be my last response, I didnt mean to offend you in any way, so hopefully I didnt. You have a clear history by looking at YOUR post history. You tend to throw around the words idiot, ignorant, stupid and such around quite often. That definitely speaks to your character and ability to respect someone else's point of view. Dont fret too much though, you're not the first person with an over-inflated opinion of yourself. Usually that comes with accomplishment or some other form of earning, but I guess you're the exception there scout.

Leave a comment:

• Fall97
    replied
    What happens if Quinn and Tebow both start the same week?

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Ok John someone obviously takes themselves a bit too seriously. First off, I pointed out that Tebow has a long ways to go in becoming a NFL QB. So pointing me out as a Tebow fan boy seems a stretch at best. Secondly, at no point did I say that you don't know what you're talking about. What I did is that referencing yourself sounds arrogant and quite silly to be honest. To be frank you're no NFL scout or even a lower level (as far as I know) so to say you viewing the film is the proof of you being correct sounds foolish and again arrogant. Seeing the pattern yet? In summary, if you want to run your mouth come with something more than "because I said so and I bought a package and I am the awesome. Its weak brother.
    So I guess you would prefer posters to make crap up and then spout it like it is the truth when it is wrong. As I said. I have been consistantly right. That can be seen in the past. As I told you look at the Tebow talk. Again if you want to look at anything I have said in the past and say it is wrong and say it happens so often I have no credibility then go ahead. I will be waiting.

And also you said you don't base things off looking good or stats. You don't like using watching the games as a way to back up anything you have to say. So what exactly do you like to use as the only way to say if something is the way it is.

And I bet your the sort of person who would say Skip Bayless is a smart football analysis despite the fact he offers nothing other then basic analysis which anyone who watches the game could tell you. Stuff like, he is a winner.

And I guess you learned something in regards to the winning stat and what I had to say. Well done. Your just a little bit smarter due to me. And by the way. Cool. You just said he needs to improve. Anyone with a brain knows that. But based off of your first posts in this thread and your posting history it says the contrary. Or you didn't just watch the games, cause you are against informed opinion and you just want something to be true so you make it up.

And if you ever care to disagree with me on a topic about something that I am saying based off of the actual play then feel free to do so. I will talk about it with you. However what is rich is you telling me it is weak to watch the coaches film and come to conclusions. But when your arguments to the contrary are you are just jelous of the player. That is what is weak
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-08-2012, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Ok John someone obviously takes themselves a bit too seriously. First off, I pointed out that Tebow has a long ways to go in becoming a NFL QB. So pointing me out as a Tebow fan boy seems a stretch at best. Secondly, at no point did I say that you don't know what you're talking about. What I did is that referencing yourself sounds arrogant and quite silly to be honest. To be frank you're no NFL scout or even a lower level (as far as I know) so to say you viewing the film is the proof of you being correct sounds foolish and again arrogant. Seeing the pattern yet? In summary, if you want to run your mouth come with something more than "because I said so and I bought a package and I am the awesome. Its weak brother.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    The reasons people hate Tebow are many but imo it usually says much more about the person bashing Tebow then it says about Tim.
    The exact same could be said about people who love him. So many love him or hate him for reasons other then football. And you have tried to say things like this before but as much as you call people fanboys for guys like Moreno and what not you are the exact same for Tebow.

In response to you John, didnt mean to call you out in a personal sort of way. However, in my short time here as a poster I recall you referencing your film study as your primary reason for the opinions you present. Well that's awesome that you feel you can break down film and form an unbiased opinion on a player, a skill I wish I had. With that said, I don't know you or how much skill you have in film study. Am I supposed to just take your word for it?
    I have consistantly been right. You can't say otherwise. You have nothing to support that. You can be ignorant and keep on with your he is a winner that is all that matters and have an uninformed imaginary image in your head of Tebow. But it isn't right. That can be shown from the games and if you put in the effort to actual go back and watch you would see that.

I enjoy watching the games over and over and that is why I payed a good chunk of my hard earned money to get the package where I can watch the coaches film. It gives even more of an insight to what goes on in the field. So until you actually put in the research and say something which makes sense then you can tell me I know nothing.

What I do know about football is this, you play to win the game, not to look good and put up awesome stats. While I will be the first to admit that Tebow has a long ways to go in becoming an NFL QB, he undoubtedly made a positive impact on this team last season and was a major reason for both our success and failures. You don't seem to want to admit that, which is no surprise. I like you, have the ability to look back on a posters history and to be frank you come off as arrogant and condescending.
    How cute. One of those. The winning is all that matters type of guy. Obviously that is the case but it is not something which indicates the abilties of one single position. Winning is a team stat and the people who pin it all to a quarterback are silly. I can show examples after examples of this being the case.

Quarterbacks of different talents contribute differently to different teams. Some have a large impact and some have less of an impact. Defense and running game is usually the reasons why these teams can be successful. And here are the examples to back that up.

- Mark Sanchez in 2009 and 2010

- Matt Cassell in 2008 and 2010

- Kyle Orton in 2005 and 2009

- Tim Tebow in 2011

Individual play is important and that is why film is watched. Or are you of the opinion to that the NFL should change that as well so it can help out Tebow. Cause most Tebow fans of this opinion you display above are guys who have no ability to actually know what they are looking at and are ignorant to what Tebow produces on the field.

However I agree stats are meaningless. They are so skewed by so many other factors. Just like the team record. It is affected by so many things. And so many of these factors are not the quarterback. The best and only measure to if a player is good or not is the eye test. Watching them and seeing if they are good or not.

And I will admit whatever is true. And I will admit that Tebow was apart of the teams success. That is undeniable. However it was not as much as so many make out. And it is shown by his play that he played poorly. And he has shown little improvment since entering the NFL. And he has all of the question marks about his game right now as he did when he entered.

And I have defended Tebow on numerous occasions in the past when I felt it was right. Like on his completion percentage. I have never bagged him for it and have said it means very little. I have defended his displays of religion. I have said the Playoff game win last season was a great performance and without that performance we probably lose. So you don't know what you are saying.

Oh and John I haven't been prancing around acting like I am a scout or evaluator, so not sure what your point is about me posting on here? That comment was about your obviously inflated opinion of your own abilities. I could be wrong, maybe you're secretly a scout or great untapped resource, but I will choose to assume the more logical option.
    You said why should I believe a poster on a message board and pretty much saying if I knew anything I would be working for a NFL team or something. But you are saying something so it would apply to you. And I am not saying I am a scout or anything like that. I just watch the games and have an informed view on things. Unlike someone who doesn't. Like you. So really you want to say I know nothing from researching and watching. You just sound like an ignorant Tebow fan who refuses to accept anything other then love for him. And based off your posting history this looks to be the case.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 10-08-2012, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    Brady Quinn, hands down. He's going in next week I'll bet.
    I don't know how they could send Cassel out to that fan base again.

Leave a comment:

• neckbeard
    replied
    The return of Quinning!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    Already confirmed he is, Cassell is out next week.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The94thHour
    replied
    Yeah Quinn is for sure starting for KC next week, although as soon as Cassel returns from his injury Quinn will be benched. It could be 2-4 weeks, though.

Leave a comment:

• elway93
    replied
    Quinn should be starting next week. If they let Cassel start again they would pretty much be admitting they like their quarterback embarrassing their franchise on a weekly basis.

Leave a comment:

• GoManning
    replied
    Quinn is in

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    Oh and John I haven't been prancing around acting like I am a scout or evaluator, so not sure what your point is about me posting on here? That comment was about your obviously inflated opinion of your own abilities. I could be wrong, maybe you're secretly a scout or great untapped resource, but I will choose to assume the more logical option.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    In response to you John, didnt mean to call you out in a personal sort of way. However, in my short time here as a poster I recall you referencing your film study as your primary reason for the opinions you present. Well that's awesome that you feel you can break down film and form an unbiased opinion on a player, a skill I wish I had. With that said, I don't know you or how much skill you have in film study. Am I supposed to just take your word for it? What I do know about football is this, you play to win the game, not to look good and put up awesome stats. While I will be the first to admit that Tebow has a long ways to go in becoming an NFL QB, he undoubtedly made a positive impact on this team last season and was a major reason for both our success and failures. You don't seem to want to admit that, which is no surprise. I like you, have the ability to look back on a posters history and to be frank you come off as arrogant and condescending.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X