Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler caught on tape being a butthole...AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler caught on tape being a butthole...AGAIN!

Last week too!

Comment

Yeah, things are great when they are winning. Yeap.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangeisback View Post
        Yeah, things are great when they are winning. Yeap.
        And they win a lot.

Comment

Things are always good when winning, and bad when losing. Unless you champion losing like the Lions, Jags, or now Raiders.

Keep being sub .500, and see how Manning interacts with his kicker

Last edited by ursamajor; 10-08-2012, 10:23 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I guess this was more acceptable than Cutler getting pissed at the ever taco bell tweeting, cleat hawking, NFL worst LT (one of the worst in history)

Amazingly, after Cutler went off, JaMunchie Webb has been playing much better.
            sigpic

Comment

Am I missing something,what exact did he do.....
              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Your thread title made me chuckle

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

is this supposed to be a "Jay is such a good guy" thread......well now, I guess you can find something good on most people, if that's what turns your crank.

Comment

You're right.

He is a butthole.

Comment

I like it. When people do their jobs good things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        is this supposed to be a "Jay is such a good guy" thread......well now, I guess you can find something good on most people, if that's what turns your crank.
                        Jay does some really dumb things in the heat of the moment, as do most QB's. With Cutler though you either like him or you don't, there is no middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                          Jay does some really dumb things in the heat of the moment, as do most QB's. With Cutler though you either like him or you don't, there is no middle ground.
                          Geez, just read something from Champ about Philip Rivers....goes like this

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Here's the interesting part:

Given the perspective of hindsight, Bailey not only sees the Rivers of today differently, but also the 2007 incident. The object of Rivers' derision that night wasn't Bailey or any of his current teammates, but Cutler, the talented-yet-surly passer who was dealt to Chicago in April 2009.

"I think he mostly hated our quarterback at the time," Bailey said.

It basically sounds like Champ forgives Rivers for that crazy night in San Diego, moreso because it was aimed at Jay, and no one else. And given that, makes me wonder which side of the fence Champ is on.......along with fellow Bronccos......

This is not conclusive but if I were a team mate, I wouldn't make the comment (about Rivers not liking Cutler), unless I didn't care about the dude myself.

Comment

What is with all the Bears and Cutler threads again, did we fall into a time portal that transported us back to 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Geez, just read something from Champ about Philip Rivers....goes like this

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack

Here's the interesting part:

Given the perspective of hindsight, Bailey not only sees the Rivers of today differently, but also the 2007 incident. The object of Rivers' derision that night wasn't Bailey or any of his current teammates, but Cutler, the talented-yet-surly passer who was dealt to Chicago in April 2009.

"I think he mostly hated our quarterback at the time," Bailey said.

It basically sounds like Champ forgives Rivers for that crazy night in San Diego, moreso because it was aimed at Jay, and no one else. And given that, makes me wonder which side of the fence Champ is on.......along with fellow Bronccos......

This is not conclusive but if I were a team mate, I wouldn't make the comment (about Rivers not liking Cutler), unless I didn't care about the dude myself.
                              I already posted what Champ thought of Jay.

“He’s a likeable guy. He has a different personality than what most people would be used to. He’s still a great football player, prepares well. Whoever gets him he’s going to be great for them.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2009/4...-discusses-his

Brandon Marshall and Jay get along fine. Probably better than any other wide receiver/qb combo. Jay Cutler and Tony Scheffler are very good friends. Cutler was asked if he has friends around the league and said he is good friends with many of the Bronco players.

Also, you don't have to be BFF with everybody in the locker room to be liked. This isn't middle school.

Comment

Working...
                              X