Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of All The QBs Who Have Come And Gone Since Elway Left.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Orton without a doubt. He was the worst ever. I cant even explain it, he was never good and he proved it here.

Comment

Tebow.

Couldn't play QB. Media circus. 'Most' TEBOW fans.
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Orton. Couldn't stand how mopey he was and how much of a piece of Fool's Gold he always was.

The only time I was genuinely glad to see him run out onto the field was the Chargers game where Simms go the start (because Orton's finger was injured the game before). If there was an option for Chris Simms I would click on that one.
        Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
          Orton. Couldn't stand how mopey he was and how much of a piece of Fool's Gold he always was.

The only time I was genuinely glad to see him run out onto the field was the Chargers game where Simms go the start (because Orton's finger was injured the game before). If there was an option for Chris Simms I would click on that one.
          Loudest round of applause Orton ever received.
          2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            Loudest round of applause Orton ever received.
            I must've been one of the loudest in the nosebleed section I was sitting in. Too bad we got killed in that game, but at least it was with some dignity (rather than the patheticness Simms was displaying). I was a big Orton fan that day.
            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
            sigpic

Comment

I answered Jay, but Orton's style on the field (as in fall down when a defender was in his sightline) made him a very close second. And the Tebow circus, and sometimes bizarre passing made him a close third.

Yikes, I even had some issues (though minor) with Griese......now you know why I am such a Manning fan!!!!
              Last edited by CanDB; 10-11-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I only saw Cutler, Orton and Tebow enough in order to judge them. Of the three of them I'd say that Cutler was the most talented of the three, and on his day he could win us most games; so while his attitude was and still is poor, that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a decent starting quarterback in the NFL on his day. Whereas the other two are simply not starting caliber QBs.

As much as people decry Tebow, he at least brought some sense of excitement to the position and managed to revive us last season; but as a QB, he was average and only really good enough for a back up slot, so in that sense I was glad when he left us so we could get a legitimate starter.

But the award for the QB I'm most glad that left us is Orton by a mile. I don't mind if our QB is bland and boring, but only if they are actually good enough to do their job and win us a lot of games. Orton is the worst starting quarterback I have seen play for the Broncos, and I was happy that we replaced him with Tebow, and that says a lot in my book!

I don't remember seeing much of the other two play, but that was before I really got into American football.

Comment

Tebow. I'm just glad I don't have to get preached at about how great he is everyday anymore.

Comment

In the past: Griese easily for me.

Now: Tough I'll go with Tebow. It's between him and Orton though.
                    sigpic

Comment

as a chargers fan, i voted plummer, hated that guy
                      sigpic

Comment

I gotta go with the guy who lost the most here, Orton. He was too much of a game manager, and when he decided to be more risky, it didn't work out too well. At least with Tebow we won. Orton can't avoid a tackle to save his life. Plummer, in my opinion, was our best QB since Elway. We were in the playoffs every year except 2006 when he started, while putting up decent stats in the meantime. He may not have had the best stats, but winning games is important, and Plummer did that.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I am happiest that Cutler is gone...........because the Bears got him.

Comment

Working...
                          X