Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't the NFL great :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Isn't the NFL great :)

    sigpic

  • #2
    I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
    So, no in that aspect.
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
      I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
      So, no in that aspect.
      I guess they could always play

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
        I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
        So, no in that aspect.
        Or we have Mary



        Mary Owen is the executive vice president of strategic planning for the Buffalo Bills.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          You call call it demeaning or beautiful. I guess everyone can have their point of view.

          Personally I view this picture as a celebration of the amazing female body :-)
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
            I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
            So, no in that aspect.
            ?

            10 characters
            Denver Broncos GM
            Originally posted by Mosk
            Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
              I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
              So, no in that aspect.
              Then there is Michelle Beisner who started as a Broncos Cheerleader
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi, Michelle... *swoon*
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                  Or we have Mary



                  Mary Owen is the executive vice president of strategic planning for the Buffalo Bills.
                  Ahh, well that explains why the Bills are lousy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                    Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader?
                    ...



                    yes?
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                      I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
                      So, no in that aspect.
                      I actually feel the same way and also never really understood the concept of cheerleading. It provides nothing to the actual game and the majority of these girls know nothing about the game. I remember way back they had a competition on nfl network and they couldnt do something as simple as matching up brett favres face with his jersey. their knowledge of the game is laughable and these are supposed to be the "pro" cheerleaders.

                      You could take them completely out and it wouldnt change a single thing about the game, all cheerleading does is teach bad viewpoints to young girls. Do i like looking at them, sure I guess but there are other ways to look at half naked girls...so yes it is demeaning.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post
                        I actually feel the same way and also never really understood the concept of cheerleading. It provides nothing to the actual game and the majority of these girls know nothing about the game. I remember way back they had a competition on nfl network and they couldnt do something as simple as matching up brett favres face with his jersey. their knowledge of the game is laughable and these are supposed to be the "pro" cheerleaders.

                        You could take them completely out and it wouldnt change a single thing about the game, all cheerleading does is teach bad viewpoints to young girls. Do i like looking at them, sure I guess but there are other ways to look at half naked girls...so yes it is demeaning.
                        Is cheerleading a waste of time?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
                          I think its demeaning. Is that a womans role in the NFL? Cheerleader? I think its ridiculous that the NFL even has them.
                          So, no in that aspect.
                          Or you can just let people do what they want no one is forcing them to be a cheerleader, or we could all be wimps and every team gets a trophy at the end of the season and we can let girls play just so no one feels left out, ok?
                          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This thread grosses me out.

                            Women are people, not objects.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              This thread grosses me out.

                              Women are people, not objects.
                              This is no different than what professional athletes do. Cheerleaders work incredibly hard year in their craft, and they get to show off. The same athletes do, yet this is demeaning. What are athletes to you? It's not like the cheerleaders didn't enter against their will. Just like athletes they commit themselves in both mind and body, so how is this gross to admire what they worked so hard on?
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X