Well Charlie, the Browns won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Charlie, the Browns won

Did they get lucky or was this a good game for them?
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

You guys need to quit feeding Charlie's ego. lol
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I just wanna see what he thinks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        You guys need to quit feeding Charlie's ego. lol
        haha true dat
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

probably will say they never should of won and the bengals gave them the win and that they are still an horrible team
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I see that we're all on the same wavelength. I started a similar thread in the congrats section
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Hmm, here I thought they'd go 0-16. Oh well.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                probably will say they never should of won and the bengals gave them the win and that they are still an horrible team
                ^
                This

The team in Cleveland is horrible and are not the Browns. The Browns would be 4-2 right now. This team is the complete polar opposite of what the Browns are/were.

This team in Cleveland is 1-5. That is a horrible record and only horrible teams have horrible records like that. Also, my feelings towards football have really changed. I generally avoid it. I have had the best year of my life and the worst year of my life all rolled into a single year called 2012.
                Last edited by Charlie Brown; 10-14-2012, 04:13 PM. Reason: Don't like airing personal stuff
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Flash Gordon got another long TD
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Well of course I know you believe they are still terrible. I just wanted to see what you thought of this game,
                    sigpic

Comment

Beating the Bengals is a big deal for four reasons: division opponent; in-state rivalry; beat the Paul Brown deserter team; the Bengals are pretty good, so the Browns beat a pretty good team which means they are improving.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Browns won this one and despite getting banged out looked good early on against New York last week.. I do think the browns are getting better and would put them ahead of teams like Oakland, Jville, and the chiefs.

Dunno about the Weeden pick but Josh gordon and Trich are a good foundation too build on

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          Beating the Bengals is a big deal for four reasons: division opponent; in-state rivalry; beat the Paul Brown deserter team; the Bengals are pretty good, so the Browns beat a pretty good team which means they are improving.
                          Ha Ha Ha!

That is a good laugh (if I was laughing). The team that plays in Cleveland beating the Bengals sends one message. That message is: "the team in cleveland is not a 0-16 team but it is pretty close". The Bengals were beat up. They have numerous injuries and even at that - they should have won. The team in Cleveland had no business winning the game and things are not "improving". This team is not "improving" it is regressing.

It just snapped an 11 game LOSING streak. That is TIED for WORST in franchise HISTORY. That is not "improving". "Improving" is a team winning four games, then winning 6 games, and then making the playoffs. "Improving" is not a team doing exactly what it has done for the last several years.

This team last year won only four games. This year, the team will NOT win four games and is most likely going to win HALF as many games as last season.

Comment

So you're not happy when they win, and you are unhappy when they lose. When exactly are you happy?
                            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
                              put them ahead of teams like Oakland, Jville, and the chiefs.

Dunno about the Weeden pick but Josh gordon and Trich are a good foundation too build on
                              No, not even close. The Raiders, Jaguars, and Chiefs are far superior teams. The team in Cleveland will play both the Raiders and the Chiefs head on. The Raiders and Chiefs will win both games. Those teams win a game and it is just a game.

This team in Cleveland wins a game and they act like it is the Super Bowl. Just look:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...26047573_n.jpg
                              http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...99461766_n.jpg

It is despicable. Absolutely pathetic. Why celebrate? They won A game! The team is horrible yet, just because they won A game they do this?!

Comment

Working...
                              X