No announcement yet.

Well Charlie, the Browns won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've looked better than they did beginning of the season. They have played in close games this season. Unfortunately, those other 5 didn't end in wins. Besides, look at how they've played: Baltimore, Cincy (twice with one win) Philly, N.Y Giants, Baltimore (before losing Lewis and Webb to injury) and Buffalo. The only team on that list that isn't good (but not bad either) is Buffalo. If that were the Jaguars or Raiders schedule, they would've been blown out by almost all of those teams.

I feel they may have won one more game or so if McCoy was still starting. Richardson WILL succeed in this league. He's shown potential, if he's not already good.

They have improvements to make, and I still don't think they're that great, but I will not say they are the worst team in the NFL right now.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      So you're not happy when they win, and you are unhappy when they lose. When exactly are you happy?
      When the Browns return. The Browns are playoff contenders. The Browns won nearly 60% of their games. The Browns had only 12 losing seasons in their entire history. The Browns are one of the winningest teams in NFL history.

I haven't seen the Browns play since I was a kid. The so-called "Browns" that you see today are a complete joke. They (the NFL) have done a wonderful job milking money from me. Making me think that the Browns were back. But, it's all just a sick joke.
      Last edited by Charlie Brown; 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
        They've looked better than they did beginning of the season. They have played in close games this season. Unfortunately, those other 5 didn't end in wins. Besides, look at how they've played: Baltimore, Cincy (twice with one win) Philly, N.Y Giants, Baltimore (before losing Lewis and Webb to injury) and Buffalo. The only team on that list that isn't good (but not bad either) is Buffalo. If that were the Jaguars or Raiders schedule, they would've been blown out by almost all of those teams.

I feel they may have won one more game or so if McCoy was still starting. Richardson WILL succeed in this league. He's shown potential, if he's not already good.

They have improvements to make, and I still don't think they're that great, but I will not say they are the worst team in the NFL right now.
        This team is an abomination. A complete and total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          When the Browns return. The Browns are playoff contenders. The Browns won nearly 60% of their games. The Browns had only 12 losing seasons in their entire history. The Browns are one of the winningest teams in NFL history.

I haven't seen the Browns play since I was a kid. The so-called "Browns" that you see today are a complete joke. They (the NFL) have done a wonderful job milking money from me. Making me think that the Browns were back. But, it's all just a sick joke.
          Charlies the browns are the browns if you like it or not...You cant just say they aren't the browns because they aren't as good as they where...

I am a habs fan, winningest team i nhl history, use to win every year now they dont yet they are still the Montreal Canadians. Same with the broncos during the elway years use to be in the superbowl regulary, they haven't won a superbowl since 1998, broncos fan dont say these aren't the broncos.
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
            Charlies the browns are the browns if you like it or not...You cant just say they aren't the browns because they aren't as good as they where...
            These are NOT the Browns. This is a horrible Canadian Football League quality team masquerading as the Browns. The Browns haven't played a game since 1995. Conveniently, the team that has everything that the Browns had and were is the team I despize the most and the team that has no right whatsoever in playing in the division. The Browns and Steelers were the biggest rivalry in the NFL. Now? Now it is just another game. Sure, Browns fans get excited about the game and want it to be what it once was. But, it will NEVER be what it used to be. The rivalry is DEAD. The Browns are DEAD.

The bad thing is that I have been living an illusion since this so-called team came into the NFL.

Comment

It's been enough time.

They are the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                It's been enough time.

They are the Browns.
                I dont even think he means it that way
                sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                  It's been enough time.

They are the Browns.
                  This so-called team has played for nearly 15 years. Fifteen years of abysmal play. This team is not the Browns. The Browns are DEAD. They have been gone for years and everyone that goes to the games, everyone that watches this travesty, everyone that labels this team the "Browns" is living a lie.

This team is NOT the Browns.

Comment

No, not even close. The Raiders, Jaguars, and Chiefs are far superior teams. The team in Cleveland will play both the Raiders and the Chiefs head on. The Raiders and Chiefs will win both games. Those teams win a game and it is just a game.

This team in Cleveland wins a game and they act like it is the Super Bowl. Just look:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...26047573_n.jpg
                    http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...99461766_n.jpg

It is despicable. Absolutely pathetic. Why celebrate? They won A game! The team is horrible yet, just because they won A game they do this?!
                    The Chiefs haven't spent any time in the lead this whole year. Somehow they managed to win a game, but they are not better than the Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      The Chiefs haven't spent any time in the lead this whole year. Somehow they managed to win a game, but they are not better than the Browns.
                      Cleveland not the "Browns".

The Chiefs are vastly superior. THey have far more talent - just look at Charles for instance. Look at Bowe. Cleveland has nothing even close.

Comment

Cleveland not the "Browns".

The Chiefs are vastly superior. THey have far more talent - just look at Charles for instance. Look at Bowe. Cleveland has nothing even close.
                        Charles is overrated. He'll have break a couple of big runs in a game, other than that he's going to get the minimum. That's why he's splitting time with Hillis, Eachus, and Draughn. Joe Haden can cover Bowe. He was shut down today by Talib. Plus the Chiefs are as bad at QB if not worse than the Browns.

Comment

This so-called team has played for nearly 15 years. Fifteen years of abysmal play. This team is not the Browns. The Browns are DEAD. They have been gone for years and everyone that goes to the games, everyone that watches this travesty, everyone that labels this team the "Browns" is living a lie.

This team is NOT the Browns.
                          Well they are the clevland Browns playing in the nfl so they ARE the browns
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            Charles is overrated. He'll have break a couple of big runs in a game, other than that he's going to get the minimum. That's why he's splitting time with Hillis, Eachus, and Draughn. Joe Haden can cover Bowe. He was shut down today by Talib. Plus the Chiefs are as bad at QB if not worse than the Browns.
                            Charlie should know since Quinn used to play for Cleveland.
                            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                              Well they are the clevland Browns playing in the nfl so they ARE the browns
                              No, they are not.

Comment

No, they are not.

So it's not the same roster and like others said its been 15 years...they are the browns
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X