Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow could play RB against Patriots

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...gland-patriots

The possibility to use Tebow at running back could be a reason why the Jets brought in quarterback Kevin O'Connell Tuesday for a visit and physical. They could be thinking of using Tebow in more of a non-quarterback role, and might look to add O'Connell as a traditional quarterback.
    Interesting stuff.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

idk but sanchez has played like absolute HOT GARBAGE this year
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      idk but sanchez has played like absolute HOT GARBAGE this year
      But then again that whole team and coaching staff is garbage. I cant stand those undisciplined fools.
      sigpic

Comment

But Tebow has completed 2/3rd's of his passes this season and has a 102.1 passer rating!! blasphemy!!!

Lol. I wonder if this will be the first year in nfl history where a player plays at every position on offense and special teams.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          But then again that whole team and coaching staff is garbage. I cant stand those undisciplined fools.
          ya i will say they dont have any receivers anymore

tebow would be perfect for that team right now, and im not just saying that because i picked him up in fantasy
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Kevin O'Connell is a running QB. Maybe the Jets will go Single Wing with Tebow at FB and O'Connell at TB? Unbalanced line with a speedy Wingback and a bruising Blocking Back and there you go.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

He's probably the best runner they have right now and they need to commit to the running game if they're going to have a shot at a winning record this year..
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Sanchez is two loses away from losing his starting job. What happens if Tebow gets beat up at the RB position and Sanchez continues to play like garbage? It's a double-edged sword, I guess. Tebow can be very effective in the run game, but you may want to keep him at 100% in the meantime.

I'm not seeing the logic here, but this IS the same team who uses DB's as receivers, so nothing surprises me at this point.

Comment

Duh... I it so they can run the flea flicker but not have to toss it back to sanchez who would probably drop the ball anyways .

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

I still don't know why he isn't a tight end or in the slot..

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                      Sanchez is two loses away from losing his starting job. What happens if Tebow gets beat up at the RB position and Sanchez continues to play like garbage? It's a double-edged sword, I guess. Tebow can be very effective in the run game, but you may want to keep him at 100% in the meantime.

I'm not seeing the logic here, but this IS the same team who uses DB's as receivers, so nothing surprises me at this point.
                      Well, he hasn't played that much thus far in his career, and he is 245 pounds. I think he'd probably hold up with 15 carries a game. Right now Ryan is probably thinking about job security.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I hear Eric Crouch can play defensive back. Worth a look.

Comment

At 245lbs he quite heavy for a QB position. TE is perfect for him.
                          Team Broncos!
                          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

He's a great runner as we all know, and I know Shonn Greene is no Terrell Davis, but the guy just rushed for 161 yards and 3 TDs, coming out and saying they might play Tebow at HB this week isn't gonna exactly fill the guy with confidence...
                            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

You know there #2 and #3 running back are out, might as well try it. Please Jets, send NE to the cellar!

Comment

Working...
                              X