Tebow patents Tebowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    He's a self-absorbed money grabber that loves the spotlight.

Been saying it for, what, 3 years?

Nothings changed.
    You've hated him as a person since forever, and never gave him even a chance. Nothing's changed except those times when you tried to deny it.

Comment

Does that mean the picture of myself Tebowing outside Everton's stadium is a copyright violation?
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
        Does that mean the picture of myself Tebowing outside Everton's stadium is a copyright violation?
        No, it's the name "Tebowing" and selling merchandise with it that is affected. You'll be all right.

Comment

Right ok, phew!
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

You guys are hilarious ...

How different this thread would've looked if it was after the Steelers playoff game last year...that's what I find funny about the word hypocritical being thrown around so much

Look I'm not even a Tebowite or anything, and I do think this is just dumb, and wrong (parenting Tebow)...but I do think he's a good guy and this whole thread is such an overreaction and hypocritical in itself

Comment

Originally posted by D Diddy View Post
              You know Bart Scott patented "Cant Wait" and Darrelle Revis patented "Revis Island". It's an image thing, don't want people just to use him to make money. It's more to do with his foundation. Good move as long as he doesn't make 1 cent for himself.
              no but dude since it's Tebow, it's like, he's evil, you didn't know that?

Comment

Originally posted by D Diddy View Post
                You know Bart Scott patented "Cant Wait" and Darrelle Revis patented "Revis Island". It's an image thing, don't want people just to use him to make money. It's more to do with his foundation. Good move as long as he doesn't make 1 cent for himself.
                It's a Jets thing. They're all about image and talking big. Winning and such takes a back seat to all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                  It's a Jets thing. They're all about image and talking big. Winning and such takes a back seat to all of that.
                  Didn't the Jets go the to AFCCG something like 2 out of the last 4 years?

Aside from this year they've done pretty well IIRC.

Comment

Given the subject matter, I know it's hard, but let's keep the "religious" talk out, okay? It can be done.

Thanks.
                    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                      You've hated him as a person since forever, and never gave him even a chance. Nothing's changed except those times when you tried to deny it.
                      There were moments when I thought I was wrong about him...and then this and other things assured me I wasn't wrong.
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Some people can't let Tebow go, even though they complained about all the Tebow talk non-stop while he was here.

Glad to see he's still causing a reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                          Didn't the Jets go the to AFCCG something like 2 out of the last 4 years?

Aside from this year they've done pretty well IIRC.
                          They did, but you can't deny that they are the most attention hungry team in the league. From their head coach to a lot of the team leaders, they are constantly running their mouths to the media and trying to take every bit of attention they can get. Plus Rex Ryan had that foot fetish video that he probably leaked himself because it was a slow news week for them.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            You guys are hilarious ...

How different this thread would've looked if it was after the Steelers playoff game last year...that's what I find funny about the word hypocritical being thrown around so much

Look I'm not even a Tebowite or anything, and I do think this is just dumb, and wrong (parenting Tebow)...but I do think he's a good guy and this whole thread is such an overreaction and hypocritical in itself
                            I agree with that. I know a lot of Bronco fans loved Tebow, and I also know there are some Bronco fans who hated him, and hated watching him win and lead us to the playoffs last year. But it sure is funny to see Bronco fans all act like Tebow is a terrible person now, and they all think he sucks as well A lot changes when a player gets traded I guess. Its not really that big of a deal. Its a smart move. Now no one can make money off it. Why let people go make money for that?

Either way, its something minor. I'm still a fan of Tebow, after what he did here. So I hope he gets another shot in the NFL to start.
                            :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

so jealous
                              :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                                You wouldn't be able to. It doesn't involve a trade name, and certainly not your name.

Folks, he didn't get a patent. That's just bad reporting. He trademarked the name.

Trademarks are handled by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, or "PTO." Causing some of our more genius reporters to call it a patent.
                                Lets relax just a little.......

Comment

Working...
                                X