Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the London game next week ? Thoughts on TWO games next year ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the London game next week ? Thoughts on TWO games next year ?

Should be a good one. The weather is expected to be dry but we will see.

Hopefully the Rams will hang in there and provide a challenge.

I thought the Jags SF was a pretty poor choice but the Vikings Steelers looks a pretty good match-up.

Its obvious EVERYONE will try to get a ticket for that game first.

Wonder if they will offer a package for both tickets ?

lol, no one then

Hope I'm not the only one at the stadium

Comment

Couldn't be bothered to get tickets this year, honestly... I'm normally enthusiastic, but I've already seen New England dismantle an inferior team @ Wembley once before.
      sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        lol, no one then

Hope I'm not the only one at the stadium
        Im studying abroad at Queen Mary University this semester. What did you pay for tickets? The cheapest ones I could find were all around 100 pounds. If it was the Broncos playing I would do it, but I dont think it is worth it to see Brady vs.Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sync View Post
          Couldn't be bothered to get tickets this year, honestly... I'm normally enthusiastic, but I've already seen New England dismantle an inferior team @ Wembley once before.
          I do think the match-ups we get are quite poor, apart from the Saints, Chargers.

Hopefully the Rams make it close, they seem to be doing decently this season and are better then the Bucs are, we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
            Im studying abroad at Queen Mary University this semester. What did you pay for tickets? The cheapest ones I could find were all around 100 pounds. If it was the Broncos playing I would do it, but I dont think it is worth it to see Brady vs.Bradford.
            About 80 pound back in Jan. We normally get the really good seats for 100 but they were sold out.

I have been to 3 Denver games at mile high which are better, but its a really good day out and well worth seeing a live, meaningful game.

I think they might struggle to sell the Jags, SF unless they offer a package. Everyone will target the Steelers, Vikings

Comment

Working...
            X