Some Panthers fans are delusional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Panthers fans are delusional

Some of these Carolina fans might be more delusional than Tebow supporters.

The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director," Newton said. "It’s kind of getting boring. This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast -Cam Newton
    Basically calling out your coaches in the press conference, your GM gets fired the next day...and these are some of the responses by the fans claiming Cam is one of the best examples of a leader

This guy might not make the best decisions, or snap the ball when he should... But this is LEADERSHIP at its finest Ladies and Gentlemen! Most may pick him apart for these comments just because they hate him and love adding fuel to the fire... But ANYONE who knows ANYTHING about the game of football will agree with him to the fullest!
    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards...a-true-leader/

So glad that we didn't pick up this guy.

At 23 and already acting like a spoiled and entitled brat who hasn't won anything, he sure thinks highly of himself.

Those people are incompetent according to him.
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Cam Newton makes me laugh. He should look in the mirror to find major problems he can fix before he throws his coaches under the bus. And what was he wearing in that press conference? He looked like Chewbacca.

Comment

He's not bad by any means, but I can't take to him at all.

I think this time in 20 years we'll look back and say Griffin/Luck were twice the players Newton ever was.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

He's not a winner and will always be "me" type player. I feel the guy is a cancer ala Vince Young 2.0.
          sigpic

Comment

Cam Newton is severely overrated.

I'm glad his flaws and issues are finally being brought up around the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              Cam Newton is severely overrated.

I'm glad his flaws and issues are finally being brought up around the media.
              Agreed. I have serious doubts he ever reaches his full potential.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Lockerroom.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post
                  At 23 and already acting like a spoiled and entitled brat who hasn't won anything, he sure thinks highly of himself.

Those people are incompetent according to him.
                  Look at what happened with all the drama when he was in college....there is no surprise on my part from what I herd of him and his father that he would act this way.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I hated him came coming into the draft and then he made me a fan of his.. I still like him but after that play he pulled against the giants where they were down 23 and finally scored at the end of the game and he still had the nerve to celebrate showed me what kind of guy he is. I wouldnt expect a wr to be dancing around down that much let alone a qb

Comment

I was so suprised to see this guy succeed in college and during is first year in the pros. I actually got to watch him play while he was at Blinn (community college) in the NJCAA national championship game. The game was actually played in my hometown of Pittsburg, KS. Let me tell you, I don't think a single person that was in attendance that day expected him to be able to do half the things he's done already. While they did win that game, they really shouldn't have. They were trailing the entire game and wound up winning on a last-second punt return for a touchdown.. eerily reminiscent of the Giants/Eagles game at Metlife last season.

Comment

dat sweater... I swear my grand mother had a similar one.

Comment

I just dont understand the hate Cam gets from people,should he act alittle more mature,I would agree but at the same time too say he's overrated is ridiculous...

I can only imagine the response if he was smiling and not caring that the team lost,people would crucified him even more...That team need to draft him some weapons,fix that defense up because its really bad and lets not forget they need to run the ball alot more,you mean to tell me they cant figure out a way to give the ball to Deanglo Hall and Jonathan Stewart...:no:

It makes me sick that people are crucifying this young kid like he's a 10 year vet....
                          I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Kid's is only in his second year.......cut him some slack.

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                              Cam Newton makes me laugh. He should look in the mirror to find major problems he can fix before he throws his coaches under the bus. And what was he wearing in that press conference? He looked like Chewbacca.
                              Does this surprise you? He threw his own dad under a bus. He's one of the most talented QBs that I've ever seen, but I HATE HIM because he has NO CHARACTER and NO HONOR! He's played 22 games, won 5, but he's also insulted his teammates and his FO
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                              X