Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    We look at past performance:

Add the knee in (looks like he wants to crack his back lol), it looks a little malicious.

Seriously, when was the last time you saw a 300+ pound DT leg sweep a player like that? This ain't MMA....
    that was a sweet MMA take down lol

it was also a legal tackle.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      that was a sweet MMA take down lol

it was also a legal tackle.
      Not illegal, but pretty dang dirty/trying to injure.
      sigpic

Comment

Who doesn't hate Suh?

Comment

How often does the qb get the ball off in a situation where he knows the DT is about to get him down?

Did Cutler get the ball off? Was he even able to throw it away?
          Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 10-26-2012, 12:47 PM.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
            Who doesn't hate Suh?
            I hate Suh as a Lion's player, but if he was a Packer or Bronco...I wouldn't hate him no more than Steelers fan hate James Harrison.

Suh seems to be a decent guy off the field. Just on the field he doesn't understand how much strength he has, and he doesn't understand when to not hit the QB and when to not him a QB in that way.

Again, the hits him and James Harrison make, are hits people would parade a few years ago. NFL would have made a DVD called "Best hits of the decade".

He can hit Jay anyway he wants, it'll always be clean in my eyes.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
              Not illegal, but pretty dang dirty/trying to injure.
              you mean because he took him down hard? sorry but that isn't dirty, that's football.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                Who doesn't hate Suh?
                i don't hate him, he wasn't like that when he played at Nebraska,i blame the lions for letting their players be so unruly. he has always played physical though and this play was not dirty nor was it illegal.

nothing irritates me more than people crying about playing the game of football too hard, its freaking football for god sakes!

i realize that he has had dirty/questionable plays in the past but this isn't one of them.

just make it flag football and get it over with.
                sigpic

Comment

i am sure marshall would be a great sarcastaball player and boomer can be the coach.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Don't take Marshall's, he is sure it's was an illegal hit and Suh should be fined.
                    Nothing wrong with sticking up for your QB, but Marshall is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I hate Suh as a Lion's player, but if he was a Packer or Bronco...I wouldn't hate him no more than Steelers fan hate James Harrison.

Suh seems to be a decent guy off the field. Just on the field he doesn't understand how much strength he has, and he doesn't understand when to not hit the QB and when to not him a QB in that way.

Again, the hits him and James Harrison make, are hits people would parade a few years ago. NFL would have made a DVD called "Best hits of the decade".

He can hit Jay anyway he wants, it'll always be clean in my eyes.
                      I actually agree with you 100%, except the decent guy off the field. He's only been in the league a couple years and he's had multiple run ins with the law. I agree though that if he were playing for the Broncos or Packers I'm sure I would view him differently, because things change when you are rooting for a guy instead of against him. I can see why people would want a guy like Suh playing for their favorite team, because having a guy that can intimidate your opponents out there can go a long way as long as he's avoiding stupid penalties and such.

Comment

Working...
                      X