No announcement yet.

Kyle Orton ranked #7 of least liked players according to Forbes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they meant "least likely" to stay upright when rushed.....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I think they meant "least likely" to stay upright when rushed.....
      Orton would be number 1 then! But seriously, Orton's presence in that list is the most surprising thing. He is a bland, non-controversial backup QB. Quinn and Leinart being there is surprising too, but it could be due to the negative perceptions of them from the college programs they were in.

It was also a poll taken of Forbes readers and none of these players were explicitly marked as "hated". My understanding is that it was a poll recording how liked players were and of the players that received votes, these guys had the fewest. There are players that didn't get any votes who might get classified as the least liked, I would think
      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Surprised by some of those names. *shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orangeisback View Post

That is the telling one. Kyle Orton? I dont know what he did to be "unliked."
          Really?

You don't remember Pocket Sloth? The worse QB to ever lace em up for the Bronco's.

Comment

Am I just missing it? I don't see the link to the "least liked" article on the page with the "most overrated" story...

Edit -

Just googled it. Here's the ESPN Least Liked Players Story. It's among FANS, not OTHER PLAYERS.

Not surprising, as Orton once said that he didn't care what the fans thought of him. He was concerned with what his teammates and coaches thought of him...
            Last edited by neckbeard; 10-27-2012, 03:57 PM.
            "That's a crap question."
            - Kyle Orton

Comment

Can't believe this backup QB still gets all this attention here.

Kyle Ordinary.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know why Leinart and Quinn are very disliked. Same with Orton. I guess it's just the QB curse.
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Lol, too many former Broncos on here for my liking.
                  sigpic

Comment

#1 overall in Neckbeardedness rankings
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                      Lol, too many former Broncos on here for my liking.
                      At least they are "former"!!

Kyle Orton may be my least favorite player to ever wear the orange and blue. He's the only Bronco I've ever had to restrain myself from booing.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Kyle Orton may be my least favorite player to ever wear the orange and blue. He's the only Bronco I've ever had to restrain myself from booing.
                        I know......when we traded Cutler and they said we got Orton, I started to cry a little......

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I know......when we traded Cutler and they said we got Orton, I started to cry a little......
                          I actually liked him at first and thought he would be decent.

My dislike started when I discovered out he was born without spine, or a heart.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Definitely my least favorite of all time.

Comment

Where the hell is Rapistberger!??!!??! He should easily be at the top! And where's the murderer ray lewis? Oh yeah he's great so his past doesn't matter...

Comment

Working...
                              X