Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns beat the chargers

hahaha

Cue Charlie telling why the Browns still suck.

Comment

Cleveland got lucky.

Weeden threw the ball straight to Bigby. Bigby was too asleep to actually do his job - he catches that game over - Cleveland loses.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
        Cue Charlie telling why the Browns still suck.
        2-6 is a horrible record

Teams that suck have 2-6 records or worse. Also, it is Cleveland not "Browns".

Comment

congrats charlie, the browns may still suck but they were still better than the chargers today. meachem also dropped that sure TD, you can call that luck but i call that mistakes by a bad football team.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            congrats charlie
            No congrats wanted nor needed. Cleveland is the complete opposite of what it should be. If they were the Browns they would be 6-2 right now and well on their way to yet another playoff appearance. Instead, this "team" is 2-6 and looks to be headed towards the number one overall pick in the draft yet again. So, you essentially are saying: "Congrats, Charlie, your team sucks". Yea, I know this team sucks - I don't need you nor anybody else to remind me of it.

the browns may still suck but they were still better than the chargers today. meachem also dropped that sure TD, you can call that luck but i call that mistakes by a bad football team.
            No, Chargers are vastly superior and far more talented. This game should have been 20-7. You mentioned a sure touchdown being missed and I mentioned a sure interception for a touchdown that was dropped. That is 14 points right there that the Chargers should have had. Cleveland was abysmal as always and it was mistakes by those two players on the Chargers that prevented them from running away with this game.

It wasn't Cleveland playing "well". It wasn't Cleveland's defense "doing the job". It wasn't Cleveland's offense making more "plays". Cleveland still is a bottom feeder, and the Chargers have a lot to look forward to - yea, it'll be a tough year for them since they are in a hole but it isn't like they are 4-5 games behind the division leader.

Comment

You gotta celebrate a win no matter how ugly. Good on Cleveland!!
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                You gotta celebrate a win no matter how ugly. Good on Cleveland!!
                No, you celebrate when you have something to celebrate about. Cleveland is not going into the playoffs, yet again. The Browns are perennial playoff contenders. Every day, every week, every season that this so-called "Browns" team plays in Cleveland is a slap across the face of the Browns good name.

The day this team does anything that even REMOTELY resembles the Browns I know and love is the day I'll celebrate. But, something tells me that day isn't going to be coming especially given the mentality of the new owner.
                Last edited by Charlie Brown; 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Lulz!!! The Browns' juggernaut defense shut down the Chargers' unstoppable offense! *sarcasm*

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Lol sparklers........ Norv so fired
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      congrats charlie, the browns may still suck but they were still better than the chargers today. meachem also dropped that sure TD, you can call that luck but i call that mistakes by a bad football team.
                      It's not a mistake or a drop if he wasn't using stickem. That's just called poor coaching, LOL. Sorry, but I had to.

Comment

Charlie, I think you need some Zoloft.

There's really nothing the BROWNS (yes, that is indeed their name!) can do that would make you happy aside from going back in time and changing history.

They have a rookie QB/RB/#1WR. They're learning and improving weekly.

Congratulations on your win.

Comment

Congrats Charlie, next up the [email protected] your house.

Comment

I have a feeling that the Browns will beat the Ravens...
                            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

My condolances on the Browns win?

Regardless if eeyore is happy about the Browns win or not, I am very happy the Browns won

Comment

Working...
                              X