X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great win for the Browns, thanks for the favour
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Charlie is not a Browns fan. He is a disgrace to all Browns fans. Quit making excuses.

We all sat through the Broncos going 4-12 and still haven't had a winning season in nearly 6 years. But you don't see us sitting around pouting and saying it wasn't the real Broncos.

And you need to get a reality check anyway. Browns have not won a championship in the Super Bowl era. So according to you they haven't been the real Browns in 50+ years.

The Broncos have a real tradition to say we missed the glory days.

Stick with your team through thick and thin like we did. Things can change eventually.
      sigpic

Comment

Charlie should just give up watching football altogether. This is obviously not his beloved "BROWNS" but "Cleveland". It's not your team, why watch?

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Charlie is not a Browns fan. He is a disgrace to all Browns fans. Quit making excuses.
          *Yawn*

Enjoy ignore.

We all sat through the Broncos going 4-12 and still haven't had a winning season in nearly 6 years. But you don't see us sitting around pouting and saying it wasn't the real Broncos.
          Did you sit through your team leaving town and 17 years later not even having a semblance of the team? Oh yea, you didn't. Instead, you had the same team just have 6 consecutive bad years. I have a team that is not the team I grew up be bad for 13 years.

And you need to get a reality check anyway. Browns have not won a championship in the Super Bowl era. So according to you they haven't been the real Browns in 50+ years.
          No, the Browns haven't been the Browns since 1995. The Browns in the 80s were constantly in the playoffs. Sure, the 90s weren't great but in 1994 the team made it back to the playoffs and had what was then one of the best defenses in the NFL. Cleveland-Pittsburgh was one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL. Now it is a joke. It isn't a rivalry. Everything that I grew up watching has been pissed on and turned into a joke.

Stick with your team through thick and thin like we did. Things can change eventually.
          I said that in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Yet, here you are saying "I'm not a real fan" because it is 2012 and I am sick and tired of waiting and that now there is an owner that plans on completely overhauling the franchise? Denver has never had such an owner. The Oilers? That happened to them. I can't even think of any other team in the modern era that has had an owner like that other than them.

This year I see the end of the team coming and coming fast. Yet, all of you sit here saying "It's all good because you aren't a fan anyway." When you sit here as a kid and see the only thing you ever liked football-wise be stripped from you. Then are told that the team will be coming back - and it isn't anything like it was before. Then, you sit around waiting for what you remembered as a kid to return - and it never does. You expect me to just sit here and say: "Thanks!"

No, I am extremely pissed and frustrated. When you know what you want and it has been taken from you and people sit here and expect you to "like what you are given" it's not right. How can I possibly put it into words that you could understand? It is like having a book as a child that you loved and somebody finally makes a movie of it and completely destroys what you remembered as a kid. It destroys it to the point that even that book you read as a kid starts making you feel sick to your stomach because it reminds me of the bitter taste you have in your mouth now because of what has happened SINCE you read that book.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Last edited by PowderAddict; 10-30-2012, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Dear Cleveland,

Thanks for helping Denver out yet agian!

Love,

Denver Broncos!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X