Aldon smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldon smith

The guy drives me nuts, Grduden is always drooling all over him on MNF. Thing is it's always against team with piss poor OL where he gets multiple sacks...

Anyway not important just a lil rant
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Have you never heard Jon Gruden before?
    sigpic

Comment

Gruden kept praising Smith like he was the best QB ever LOL

Gruden 'I know he only has three 300 yard games in 74 but he's won the last 20 of 25 !!!!!!!'

I wonder why that is Jon ? Anything to do with the D and running game ?

It always annoys me when these average QB's ride the teams success. Like how Sanchez TOOK the Jets to 2 Champ. games lol but when the Jets D falls to middle of the pack Sanchez cannot even be a 'solid' QB.

Sanchez, Flacco and A Smith ride their teams so hard. Thats why I hate comparing the W L records with QB's.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
        Have you never heard Jon Gruden before?
        Yeh i know he does that with every players but when he does it with Smith it annoys me more cuz it takes away from Von
        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

"Tony Romo is the most dynamic playmaker at the QB position in the National Football League"
          --Jon Gruden
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

"DeAngelo Hall is one of the finest defensive backs I've ever seen."
            -Jon Gruden

Comment

Jon is like that little kid in a toy store. You tell him he can have one toy but the problem is he likes them all so you don't if he is serious or not.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Well, to his defense. Aldon Smith is a beast regardless of who offensive line he goes up against. He he either, getting sacks and sack-fumbles, getting a holding call worth 10 yards for the defense, getting o lineman to false start for 5 yards for the defense, causing Qbs, to throw early which creates interceptions.

The man is flat out unblockable dude. I love Von as much as anybody, and although I believe this year Von is the more complete linebacker. Smith is the better pass rusher of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                    Jon is like that little kid in a toy store. You tell him he can have one toy but the problem is he likes them all so you don't if he is serious or not.

Comment

As long as Peyton is the Sheriff, I don't care.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                        Well, to his defense. Aldon Smith is a beast regardless of who offensive line he goes up against. He he either, getting sacks and sack-fumbles, getting a holding call worth 10 yards for the defense, getting o lineman to false start for 5 yards for the defense, causing Qbs, to throw early which creates interceptions.

The man is flat out unblockable dude. I love Von as much as anybody, and although I believe this year Von is the more complete linebacker. Smith is the better pass rusher of the two.
                        Also helps he has the best Front 7 in football.

Comment

Working...
                        X