No announcement yet.

Sam Bradford = Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's a bust. But I always thought he was overrated. I think he was always on a path to be about as good as Trent Green. They were making him out like he was Andrew Luck (before there was an Andrew Luck phenomenon). But he wasn't. He's not even as good as Matt Stafford.

Comment

I think Bradford been somewhat of a bust. Too early to tell though. In next 3-4 years we should have better answer.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
        I don't think he's a bust. But I always thought he was overrated. I think he was always on a path to be about as good as Trent Green. They were making him out like he was Andrew Luck (before there was an Andrew Luck phenomenon). But he wasn't. He's not even as good as Matt Stafford.
        The reason why you can make that statement is because he's on his third coordinator this year...How can a quarterback develop,when the team keep changing offensive coordinators.....He dont have the luxury of having a consistent coordinator and a Megatron like Matt Stafford has on his team...
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

2010 QB Class: Bradford, Tebow, Clausen, McCoy, Kafka, Skelton, Crompton, Smith, Lefevour, Brown, Canfield, Robinson

Looks like the Rams got the best guy available.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X