Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aldon Smith

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aldon Smith

    Smith has 4 sacks in tonight's game and has took the lead in the NFL over Von Miller.
    sigpic

  • #2
    There should be some kind of handicap given to pass rushers who don't get to play chicago.

    Comment


    • #3
      A good player I like but this happened last year when he cashed in on Big Ben when he could hardly move.

      SF are crushing this horrible OL and a QB who can't do anything.

      Justin Smith has killed their line and Brooks just crushed Campbell and caused a fumble.

      Not hating on Smith but these are some cheap sacks IMO.

      OT - The Bears could be in trouble if Campbell/McCown play another 2-3 weeks !

      Comment


      • #4
        Miller would prob have 7-10 sacks against Chicago's OL and i'm not even kidding when I say that
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Lol @ Bears offense....
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Aldon Smith deserves more credit around here. He is as good as Von Miller rushing the passer. Both of them have played against bad OLs. And Smith beat Gabe Carimi, who must be a better RT than Jeromey Clary. Smith is also a freak capable of making 20+ sacks in a season. He and Von Miller will battle for many years as pass rushers.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Aldon Smith four sacks in 32minutes, Still not better than Miller?

              If the game wasn’t so dominated by the exploits of a certain backup quarterback; it would be all about linebacker Aldon Smith. He started the game down the list for sacks. Then he exploded for four sacks in a span of 32 game minutes.

              The spat of sacks vaulted Smith into the sack lead with 13.5, a half sack better than Denver’s Von Miller.

              Interesting that Miller and Smith have quite a history already. Miller finished last year with 11.5 sacks as a full time player. Smith collected 13 last year but as a part-time player. Consequently, Miller won Defensive Rookie of the Year honors.

              Smith is now a starter and he’s at the top of the sack charts. "Too bad they don’t have Defensive Sophomore of the Year honors".

              Better than Miller? I dont think so but whats your thoughts on how this kid compares to Von Miller?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Aldon Smith deserves more credit around here. He is as good as Von Miller rushing the passer. Both of them have played against bad OLs. And Smith beat Gabe Carimi, who must be a better RT than Jeromey Clary. Smith is also a freak capable of making 20+ sacks in a season. He and Von Miller will battle for many years as pass rushers.
                The one thing i like about Von is his ability to stop the run as well as rush the passer.He had 3 sacks and caused 2 turnovers last game.....now that is amazing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  Aldon Smith deserves more credit around here. He is as good as Von Miller rushing the passer. Both of them have played against bad OLs. And Smith beat Gabe Carimi, who must be a better RT than Jeromey Clary. Smith is also a freak capable of making 20+ sacks in a season. He and Von Miller will battle for many years as pass rushers.
                  Smith has gone against Webb most of the night, its not who he's against, its the fact that Campbell looks terrible and is just standing there getting whacked from both Smiths, Brooks, etc..........

                  I like watching Smith but it annoys me when some people try putting him on Von Millers level when he doesn't even stay on the field all game for SF.

                  If I start hearing pundits putting him up there with Miller or Watt solely on this game it will be annoying.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I sooooo knew it.....I was going to make a thread about it but decided not to. The second i saw the niner where playing the bears i knew smith would have a field day on the bears OL. Von would have 10 sacks against them. I even made one their last MNF where he had multiple sacks

                    Just like last year when he played a barely alive Big ben.

                    And he just got a 5th......

                    It pisses me of so much, i think it's the player in the league i hate the most that's not a pats or raiders just because he takes light away from Von lol
                    sigpic

                    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Miller is better because he's more consistent. Plus just doesn't sack, he creates havoc all over.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                        Smith has gone against Webb most of the night, its not who he's against, its the fact that Campbell looks terrible and is just standing there getting whacked from both Smiths, Brooks, etc..........

                        I like watching Smith but it annoys me when some people try putting him on Von Millers level when he doesn't even stay on the field all game for SF.

                        If I start hearing pundits putting him up there with Miller or Watt solely on this game it will be annoying.

                        Oh it will happen, just like last year when he went against Big Ben
                        sigpic

                        Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          Smith has gone against Webb most of the night, its not who he's against, its the fact that Campbell looks terrible and is just standing there getting whacked from both Smiths, Brooks, etc..........

                          I like watching Smith but it annoys me when some people try putting him on Von Millers level when he doesn't even stay on the field all game for SF.

                          If I start hearing pundits putting him up there with Miller or Watt solely on this game it will be annoying.
                          Agree but you know they will just so the media has something to talk about.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            I sooooo knew it.....I was going to make a thread about it but decided not to. The second i saw the niner where playing the bears i knew smith would have a field day on the bears OL. Von would have 10 sacks against them. I even made one their last MNF where he had multiple sacks

                            Just like last year when he played a barely alive Big ben.

                            And he just got a 5th......

                            It pisses me of so much, i think it's the player in the league i hate the most that's not a pats or raiders just because he takes light away from Von lol
                            They gave that to Justin Smith.

                            I know Von's a better player in every aspect, but Gruden gets annoying with his over the top statements about players and teams.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lol bears OL does not count as a NFL OL
                              sigpic

                              Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X