No announcement yet.

Tebow in '13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a qb im not sure any team takes a chance on him if the jags rumor is true....

Comment

I said out of the league in five years, originally.

Not gonna be very far off of that.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm surprised Tebow might be out of football so soon. Not saying he's great but I expected some interest by a team.
        sigpic
        Thank you Charger$

Comment

I don't see any of the new coaches/GM's bringing him in. It would be too volatile of a situation to start a new or young regime with. If he goes anywhere, it needs to be where there is an entrenched coach and QB, where there is absolutely no chance of drama. But I doubt there are many teams out there in that situation that really NEED Tebow as a gimmck player.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            Not a suprise. I have said it before and I will say it again. No matter what Tebow fans want and what the media wants football guys run the Jaguars and they don't care about the homecoming story.
            The simple truth is Tim tebow IS better than Blaine Gabbert, statistically, wins as a starter (with less chances) , competitive presence, intangibles etc ..and Gabbert got 2 years development (that he did not finish)

That's the truth.

Ryan Lindley is a joke compared to Tebow and he is under contract.
            Tebow is better than webb for the Vikings

I could go on and on

The media killed Tebow, I understand its over so no need to bash me about being a fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
              The simple truth is Tim tebow IS better than Blaine Gabbert, statistically, wins as a starter (with less chances) , competitive presence, intangibles etc ..and Gabbert got 2 years development (that he did not finish)

That's the truth.

I could go on and on

The media killed Tebow, I understand its over so no need to bash me about being a fan of his.
              I agree Tebow is better than some back ups and maybe a starter but his fans and the Jets killed his chances anywhere
              sigpic
              Thank you Charger$

Comment

That's the truth.

I could go on and on

I wont get into the who Tebow is better then because we are arguing the best of the trash really. They are all pretty bad players who you just mentioned. But the point is the trouble you get along with Tebow is not worth the talent you get.

And the media has not killed Tebow. His poor talent as a football player and his crazy fan base have been huge reasons why. The media follows Tebow so much because of his dellusional insance no clue spastic fan base. If Tebow was good enough you would forget these other things. But he isn't.

Comment

Jets' ST Coordinator, MIke Westhoff, had some interesting comments concerning Tebow today.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

That's the truth.

I could go on and on

Gabbert, Webb, and Lindley very well might be out of the league soon too......
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                      I wont get into the who Tebow is better then because we are arguing the best of the trash really. They are all pretty bad players who you just mentioned. But the point is the trouble you get along with Tebow is not worth the talent you get.

And the media has not killed Tebow. His poor talent as a football player and his crazy fan base have been huge reasons why. The media follows Tebow so much because of his dellusional insance no clue spastic fan base. If Tebow was good enough you would forget these other things. But he isn't.

Tebow has some serious flaws no doubt but he helped a weaker broncos team just as far along in the playoffs as The 96 million dollar man Peyton. In point of fact Tebow didn't get to start until we were 1-4 I believe.
                      Stats do not matter. Pretty mechanics do not matter. Wins matter.

Tebow might be outta the league soon... true. But nobody on our team or fanbase has any room to look down on him. WHY? because our team is gonna be watching the afc/nfc championships and the super bowl from home as well.
                      /Users/stevennelson/Desktop/130104092350_rex-ryan-tattoo.jpg Jets!Jets!Jets!

Comment

Working...
                      X