Potential Teams Interested in Vick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    So you're blaming him for not having no talent around him,especially at the offensive line position...I would agree,he needs to cut down the turnover but to blame him for all the loses is ridiculous....And lets not forget, has a coach that's allergic to running the ball....

This is the same argument that people said about McNabb and yet blame him for all the Eagles failures...When you have a coach that pass the ball 70% of the time,ignore the offensive line problems,wont put his quarterback in the best position to win games and etc...Its the coaches fault,not the player...

Its amazing how people like you blatantly ignore all the other problems but blame the quarterback for the team problems.

Michael Vick wasnt the problem,it was Reid's fault that the team failed this year....
    The coaches didn't force him to fumble or throw interceptions like he did this year. Yep I agree that the Oline is not good and the coaches should take the blame for that just like they should in Arizona and Chicago imo . In all three situations the coaches have had ample time to make adjustments and havent'. Nevertheless there is plenty of blame to go around and plenty for Mike Vich that he earned. He was a liability to his team early on when they still had a chance to be in it and some of his turnovers have come at crucial times and cost them.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      The Jets already refuse to play white Mike Vick it's not hard to believe they'd ignore the real Vick.
      Tebow not as fast or as good a passer, tbh. Also, I predict that the same people will not be making decisions as to who plays in New York next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PeytonIsDaMan View Post
        Also, eliminate those teams where they have a promising young QB: Tennessee, Cleveland, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis,Tampa Bay, Minnesota, Philadelphia.
        Who is this promising young QB that Cleveland allegedly has?
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          Who is this promising young QB that Cleveland allegedly has?
          Colt McCoy, maybe?
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
            Colt McCoy, maybe?
            It must be. Even though he has been regulated to being the backup.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              It must be. Even though he has been regulated to being the backup.
              Doesn't mean he's not promising
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
              X