Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing

Watching sunday ticket and cutler comes out of the game down two scores with 4 minutes left so he doesn't get hurt. In another game rg3 takes a vicious hit and limps on the field driving his team for a come from behind score and stays in until he has to be carried off the field. Im so glad cutler is not a bronco.

After testing I think it will show Cutler had a concussion. Chicago never checked and cleared him after he took a helmet to helmet. They are going to get fined and will be investigated if they keep leaving him in there without following protocol after such hits. Living in Chicago and having all Bears fans as friends just adds to my disdain for Cutler, but he got taken out for medical reasons this time.
    Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
    Supporting this staff!
    Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Eh, Cutler is Cutler. He isn't known to be a tough QB, but you can't really fault him if it's a concussion.

RGIII has way more heart than half the QB's playing in the NFL, if not more. His goal to make it to the playoffs and carry his team with him up the hill. He'll go back in until the coaches wont let him go in.

Lucky for him, he has a pretty decent back up, in rookie Cousins. Where as Cutler's back up is...well Jason Campbell.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I was a Cutler fan when he was here, and I was sorry to see him go, but now? Not so much. And I would take RGIII over Cutler any day. But I'm pretty sure anybody would.
        sigpic

Comment

cutler is to a tough qb have u seen the beating hes taken since he arrived there not alot of qb's could survive that...

Comment

Yeah I dislike Cutler as much or more than most people but you cannot question the guys toughness. Easily one of the toughest qb's in the league. He takes a beating every game behind that horrid oline, luckily his mobility saves him from taking even more.
            Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
            Supporting this staff!
            Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

He is tough. He never slides when he runs and he gets sacked as much as any qb. But I wonder about his mental toughness and his heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                cutler is to a tough qb have u seen the beating hes taken since he arrived there not alot of qb's could survive that...
                Cowboys, Jets, Packers, Browns, Eagles, and Cardinals have worst OLs than the Bears. He isn't that tough, I've seen Big Ben, Rodgers, Romo, Sanchez, any QB lined up in Arizona, any QB that lines up in Philly take more and nastier hits than Cutler.

Plus he doesn't have heart or mental toughness.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Are we going to have this debate every week?

Cutler had a neck injury.

Comment

He's tough, sure, but he is HARDLY the only QB who takes a beating.

Hell, Rodgers has been sacked more then Cutler, but no excuses for him, but there are for Cutler?

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Eh, Cutler is Cutler. He isn't known to be a tough QB, but you can't really fault him if it's a concussion.

RGIII has way more heart than half the QB's playing in the NFL, if not more. His goal to make it to the playoffs and carry his team with him up the hill. He'll go back in until the coaches wont let him go in.

Lucky for him, he has a pretty decent back up, in rookie Cousins. Where as Cutler's back up is...well Jason Campbell.
                      I don't think you know what you are talking about.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        I don't think you know what you are talking about.
                        How many players made tweets about Jay when he didn't show up in the 2nd half for Bears in the playoffs? Players around the league don't find him tough.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

How many players made tweets about Jay when he didn't show up in the 2nd half for Bears in the playoffs? Players around the league don't find him tough.
                          we will have to agree to disagree on this.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            He's tough, sure, but he is HARDLY the only QB who takes a beating.

Hell, Rodgers has been sacked more then Cutler, but no excuses for him, but there are for Cutler?
                            That's because more people hate Rodgers than Cutler. Aaron gets punished, it's alright. Jay gets punished, it's the OL fault and people shouldn't bad mouth him.
                            Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 12-09-2012, 05:57 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

That's because more people hate Rodgers than Cutler. Aaron gets punished, it's already. Jay gets punished, it's the OL fault and people shouldn't bad mouth him.
                              LOL, pretty much.

Comment

Working...
                              X