No announcement yet.

Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say he isn't tough but he's not as tough as some people say he is.

Big Ben is tough, he plays through so many injuries and takes a beating every year.

Comment

So many experts. Why have team doctors just ask the guys on the couch. The NFL could have a text-in poll like American Idol or The Voice.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        LOL, pretty much.
        I even saw a guy use Jay's diabetes as an excuse for his own field struggles.
        The rest of the teams with bad OLs, it's okay.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I was actually going to start a thread about this myself. As you all should recognize, I'm a huge Broncos fan and they will always be my favorite team. However, I am also a huge RGIII fan and am quickly becoming a Redskins fan. What a class act this dude is. The dude speaks like velvet and plays with his heart on his sleeve. He's only a rookie, but is putting up ridiculous numbers and is already shaping up for a hall-of-fame caliber career if he can stay healthy (which is a little cause for concern because of his loose cannon playing style). I really hope they win the east and make the playoffs this season. I think they can make some noise come January if so.

Comment

Working...
          X