Patriots WILL Lose, Denver WILL Lock Down #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots WILL Lose, Denver WILL Lock Down #2

Stop overrating them. Stop holding their jockstrap. Just cause the media has a mean crush on the Pats doesn't mean everyone should follow suit. The Patriots haven't been the best team in the NFL since '04.

New England is about to face the two MOST physical teams in the entire league, back to back. They will lose one of those games, whether it be tonight, or next Sunday. While their offense is scary efficient, their defense is still lacking and has been for years. They are not the most complete team in the NFL, they're not even the most complete team in the AFC. They are a finesse team at heart, they can't take on two physical clubs in a row and emerge victorious in both. And these next two games will showcase this fact very well.

For some reason, everyone thinks the Pats will cruise right on through the rest of their schedule. NO. They will lose at least one, and Denver will be right there to take full advantage.

On a side-note, I am DYING to have a rematch with Belichick and Brady in the tournament, in our HOUSE. Nothing would make me happier than to see them get booted right back to Boston, tails between their legs. And having my Broncos be the ones to do it would make it that much sweeter.

Time for the wild Broncs of Denver to stampede their way to the Super Bowl once again, trampling everyone who gets in the way. YEE-HAW!

sigpic

Yup.

Plus more characters

Comment

Friggen A man! I can't even wait for MNF to start, such a big game tonight. I feel likes it's game day I'm so pumped for tonight. GO Texans and Kubes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
        Stop overrating them. Stop holding their jockstrap. Just cause the media has a mean crush on the Pats doesn't mean everyone should follow suit. The Patriots haven't been the best team in the NFL since '04.
        And if they win?
        Last edited by Justblaze2729; 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          And if they win?
          Oh they'll win, but they won't win OUT. 12-4 record for New England, book it.

sigpic

Comment

Oh they'll win, but they won't win OUT. 12-4 record for New England, book it.
            Oh the title seemed as if you were saying that the pats will lose tonight and the broncos will take their spot as the number 2 seed .

Comment

Everyone wants a Patriots loss, but if you really think about it, a TIE is what we really need.

If the Texans/Pats tie, then Denver wins out and they are already ahead of the Patriots at 13-3 to 12-3-1. And then we'd just need Houston to lose 2 out of thier next 3, so they could be at least 12-3-1 as well. While we are 13-3 and ahead of them both.
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Go Texans!!!!! I want the tie, but I'll settle for Patriot Embarrassment

Comment

I HATE THE PATRIOTS- Everyone should- especially in this town! In addition to their cheating ways, you've got Lloyd who rode McDaniels coattails back to NE after after miserable stops in Denver and ST Louis. It's just time before McD blames his former college roomate and Bill B claims ignorance with Spygate 3.

How can you not love the Texans when they are coached by a loyal and patient Denver product in Kubiak (among other numberous Broncos on the roster)?

I boo the Patriots every chance I get....

Comment

Oh the title seemed as if you were saying that the pats will lose tonight and the broncos will take their spot as the number 2 seed .
                    Nah. I just guarantee that NE will lose either tonight or Sunday. They aren't coming out of both those games with a W. They don't match up well with physical teams.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                      Everyone wants a Patriots loss, but if you really think about it, a TIE is what we really need.

If the Texans/Pats tie, then Denver wins out and they are already ahead of the Patriots at 13-3 to 12-3-1. And then we'd just need Houston to lose 2 out of thier next 3, so they could be at least 12-3-1 as well. While we are 13-3 and ahead of them both.
                      Intriguing... Haha. But I don't see the Texans dropping both of their games against Indy. I'd be shocked if they lost either. But hey, we can hope!

And why in the world is this thread in the Other Teams section? MOD's! What have you done?

Denver and the Broncos are the same team, I swear.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nah. I just guarantee that NE will lose either tonight or Sunday. They aren't coming out of both those games with a W. They don't match up well with physical teams.
                          Pats are handling the texans.. They still soft?

Comment

Pats are handling the texans.. They still soft?
                            Yep.

And game's not even close to over

Like I said, even if the Patriots win this one, they'll lose the next one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                              Is this about the time I should say: Ye have little faith?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X