X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by TheJackal View Post
    Is this about the time I should say: Ye have little faith?
    The Patriots are not overrated and they are not soft, especially with that running game and also their physical front seven. I'm seeing Texans players on the ground. I don't know if they will lose another game in the regular season, but they are one of the elite teams in the AFC. I do hope we meet them in the playoffs and get some revenge.

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Is this about the time I should say: Ye have little faith?

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Pats are handling the texans.. They still soft?
    Yep.

And game's not even close to over

Like I said, even if the Patriots win this one, they'll lose the next one.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Nah. I just guarantee that NE will lose either tonight or Sunday. They aren't coming out of both those games with a W. They don't match up well with physical teams.
    Pats are handling the texans.. They still soft?

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Everyone wants a Patriots loss, but if you really think about it, a TIE is what we really need.

If the Texans/Pats tie, then Denver wins out and they are already ahead of the Patriots at 13-3 to 12-3-1. And then we'd just need Houston to lose 2 out of thier next 3, so they could be at least 12-3-1 as well. While we are 13-3 and ahead of them both.
    Intriguing... Haha. But I don't see the Texans dropping both of their games against Indy. I'd be shocked if they lost either. But hey, we can hope!

And why in the world is this thread in the Other Teams section? MOD's! What have you done?

Denver and the Broncos are the same team, I swear.

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    Oh the title seemed as if you were saying that the pats will lose tonight and the broncos will take their spot as the number 2 seed .
    Nah. I just guarantee that NE will lose either tonight or Sunday. They aren't coming out of both those games with a W. They don't match up well with physical teams.

Leave a comment:

• 91bronco
    replied
    I HATE THE PATRIOTS- Everyone should- especially in this town! In addition to their cheating ways, you've got Lloyd who rode McDaniels coattails back to NE after after miserable stops in Denver and ST Louis. It's just time before McD blames his former college roomate and Bill B claims ignorance with Spygate 3.

How can you not love the Texans when they are coached by a loyal and patient Denver product in Kubiak (among other numberous Broncos on the roster)?

I boo the Patriots every chance I get....

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    Go Texans!!!!! I want the tie, but I'll settle for Patriot Embarrassment

Leave a comment:

• BroncosPWNn00bs
    replied
    Everyone wants a Patriots loss, but if you really think about it, a TIE is what we really need.

If the Texans/Pats tie, then Denver wins out and they are already ahead of the Patriots at 13-3 to 12-3-1. And then we'd just need Houston to lose 2 out of thier next 3, so they could be at least 12-3-1 as well. While we are 13-3 and ahead of them both.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Oh they'll win, but they won't win OUT. 12-4 record for New England, book it.
    Oh the title seemed as if you were saying that the pats will lose tonight and the broncos will take their spot as the number 2 seed .

Leave a comment:

• TheJackal
    replied
    And if they win?
    Oh they'll win, but they won't win OUT. 12-4 record for New England, book it.

Leave a comment:

• Justblaze2729
    replied
    Stop overrating them. Stop holding their jockstrap. Just cause the media has a mean crush on the Pats doesn't mean everyone should follow suit. The Patriots haven't been the best team in the NFL since '04.
    And if they win?
    Last edited by Justblaze2729; 12-10-2012, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VADER72
    replied
    Friggen A man! I can't even wait for MNF to start, such a big game tonight. I feel likes it's game day I'm so pumped for tonight. GO Texans and Kubes.

Leave a comment:

• False Start
    replied
    Yup.

Plus more characters

Leave a comment:

Working...
X