Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Good are the Seahawks?!?

Damn, they are good...

Russell Wilson is a stud!!! I was so wrong about this dude, such composure and ability

Pete Carroll has turned them into a serious contender coming out of the NFC

They are red hot right now, especially at home. I wonder if they try to deal Flynn next year?
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I get sick watching him.. In my mock I had him to us in the 4th and was bummed that we didn't wait for him.. of course we don't know what we have in osweiler yet but if he doesn't measure up then it's going to bug me for the next decade. Between watching him and Doug Martin I have shaken my head several times this season....

I love what Elway and Fox have done, but I have a huge fear that they really missed the boat on these two.
      Last edited by jaytea11; 12-23-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaytea11 View Post
        I get sick watching him.. In my mock I had him to us in the 4th and was bummed that we didn't wait for him.. of course we don't know what we have in osweiler yet but if he doesn't measure up then it's going to bug me for the next decade. Between watching him and Doug Martin I have shaken my head several times this season....

I love what Elway and Fox have done, but I have a huge fear that they really missed the boat on these two.
        I wouldn't lose sleep over it, we seem to be sitting pretty right now
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

If Green Bay loses to Minnesota next week and San Fran (somehow) loses to Arizona and Seattle wins, they will get the #2 seed in the NFC.

I don't think anyone wants to go to Seattle right now and if the Falcons collapse then the NFC title game may go through Seattle.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Seattle has beaten the most winning teams. We are tied with the Colts for beating the fewest.
            sigpic

Comment

I really thought Pete Carrol would FLOP

Comment

Seattle is probably the most physical team in the NFL right now. Ask Vernon Davis.

They are just clicking on all cylinders. I think even as a road team they would be a very tough out. At home, forget about it.
                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

They'll lose their first game on the road.

They are really good at home though.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

How bad did the niners play? is the real question
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Really, really good at home, not so good on the road but playing great as of late.

Comment

RussellMania hitting the NFL, and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                          I really thought Pete Carrol would FLOP
                          That Seahawks team is really young. I'm sure Pete Carroll could have got a different coaching job than that one, but he chose the Seahawks because of how young they are. Pete Carroll does well with young guys, he gets them fired up to play these games. But if the team was made of veterans, he might struggle getting control of that locker room. I can't imagine Champ Bailey wanting to play for Carroll at this stage in his career.

But I think that since Carroll has had some short term success, he's bought himself enough time to develop those young guys. And after playing for him for all those years they won't have a problem with his "rah rah" coaching style because that's what they've been successful with.

Comment

Hottest team in the NFC right now. The last two hot teams heading into the plafoffs, Packers and Giants have won the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                              How bad did the niners play? is the real question
                              This was a for me last night. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

I do think Seattle looks good, and they are my pick to win the NFC until further notice.

Comment

Working...
                              X