X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    i don't think it's hearsay.
    Well, you are a very gullible person then; quick to judge on flimsy evidence.

Have you ever been on the inside of a story reported by local TV news? If so, have they ever gotten it right? I have and the media has never gotten it right. In one case, they made stuff up and broadcast it when they couldn't get anyone to tell them anything.

Have conflicting stories ever come out of the Jets' organization? Go ahead and cherry-pick the ones you prefer then.
    Last edited by samparnell; 12-25-2012, 02:10 PM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Well, you are a very gullible person then; quick to judge on flimsy evidence.

Have you ever been on the inside of a story reported by local TV news? If so, have they ever gotten it right? I have and the media has never gotten it right. In one case, they made stuff up and broadcast it when they couldn't get anyone to tell them anything.

Have conflicting stories ever come out of the Jets' organization? Go ahead and cherry-pick the ones you prefer then.
      yes, I have been in stories in the news before, and yes, they get it wrong many times. That doesn't mean this is untrue. Tebow didn't deny it. Rex didn't deny it. Both of them dodged the question when asked point blank. Why is that?
      Last edited by broncos SB2010; 12-25-2012, 02:21 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
        You lost all credibilty with this and your whats wrong with hating Tebow comments lol. This comment really says it all though, its personal for you and you dont even know the guy lmao. I will dive out of this conversation and wait for someone with a thoughtful arguement and not just blind hate.
        yes, I don't like his attitude and the way he presents himself. That doesn't mean anything else I say is untrue. You claim he was betrayed. How many other Football players have there been who were thought to be good players were told one thing and then when they couldn't prove they belonged on the field were cast aside? It isn't betrayal. It's football. Tebow couldn't prove to them he belonged on the field. simple. That is something many of us knew before he was even drafted.

As far as thoughtful arguments go. Tebow supporters only think people that agree with them about Tebow are thoughtful, everyone else is just a hater and thus knows nothing which is one of the reasons why I don't like him.
        Last edited by broncos SB2010; 12-25-2012, 02:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

yes, I don't like his attitude and the way he presents himself. That doesn't mean anything else I say is untrue. You claim he was betrayed. How many other Football players have there been who were thought to be good players were told one thing and then when they couldn't prove they belonged on the field were cast aside? It isn't betrayal. It's football. Tebow couldn't prove to them he belonged on the field. simple. That is something many of us knew before he was even drafted.

As far as thoughtful arguments go. Tebow supporters only think people that agree with them about Tebow are thoughtful, everyone else is just a hater and thus knows nothing which is one of the reasons why I don't like him.
          Lol you dont like him because of what others say and do? How misguided are you? As far as betrayal goes, yes he was as he was clearly lead to believe he would be next man up if the oppurtunity presented itself. Which it did and he was not given the oppurtunity he was clearly lead to believe he would. Those are facts that can be backed. All your nonsense is hate sprinked with "reports" you think back up your silly idea that one story proves he is not who he has shown himself to be his whole life. Lol at blind hate
          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
            Lol you dont like him because of what others say and do? How misguided are you? As far as betrayal goes, yes he was as he was clearly lead to believe he would be next man up if the oppurtunity presented itself. Which it did and he was not given the oppurtunity he was clearly lead to believe he would. Those are facts that can be backed. All your nonsense is hate sprinked with "reports" you think back up your silly idea that one story proves he is not who he has shown himself to be his whole life. Lol at blind hate

I have disliked Tebow since I first saw him in college. The nutty fanatic supporters of his just adds reasons on top of the rest.

Yes he was told he would be the next guy up. Then they saw how bad he was. Why should they start him when they had someone better? How many times have you heard BLANK is our guy then a week or 2 later he is benched? That isn't betrayal, it's business. Tebow had 14 weeks or so to show the coaches he should be the starter or at worst the #2. He failed to do so. Coaches don't start players just because they told them would. Tebow had every opportunity to capitalize on this situation and couldn't pull it off. Why would they start Mcelroy and not Tebow if they truly thought Tebow was better? Tebow is the only football I can remember where people are actually talking about him being betrayed. It's absolutely ridiculous. If he couldn't play well enough to be put on the field than that is his issue, not the coaches.

As far as "one report" goes. There is way more to it than that. It was obvious when he was here in Denver that he was more of a me first guy than a team guy. It's easy to be a "team guy" when your team is winning. It's another thing when the team does poorly. Tebow never had to face adversity in football before and his real character started showing in losses. You could see it in his body language on the field and on sidelines, in interviews, and the things he did in the off season.
            Last edited by broncos SB2010; 12-25-2012, 03:41 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes he was told he would be the next guy up. Then they saw how bad he was. Why should they start him when they had someone better? How many times have you heard BLANK is our guy then a week or 2 later he is benched? That isn't betrayal, it's business. Tebow had 14 weeks or so to show the coaches he should be the starter or at worst the #2. He failed to do so. Coaches don't start players just because they told them would. Tebow had every opportunity to capitalize on this situation and couldn't pull it off. Why would they start Mcelroy and not Tebow if they truly thought Tebow was better? Tebow is the only football I can remember where people are actually talking about him being betrayed. It's absolutely ridiculous. If he couldn't play well enough to be put on the field than that is his issue, not the coaches.

As far as "one report" goes. There is way more to it than that. It was obvious when he was here in Denver that he was more of a me first guy than a team guy. It's easy to be a "team guy" when your team is winning. It's another thing when the team does poorly. Tebow never had to face adversity in football before and his real character started showing in losses. You could see it in his body language on the field and on sidelines and the things he did in the off season.
              Lmao please explain your comments about his time as a bronco. I watched every game last year including preseason and playoffs and I am waving a flag on this too. That is pure made up garbage. Youre very vague in your hatred and I believe I know why, dont stoop to just making stuff up though. It is bad enough trying to use reports that have been heavily questioned. Lol at haters always talking in circles.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

This thread is going nowhere fast and on top of the IP's already handed out, more will be forthcoming. Clearly this isn't a topic we can discuss civilly yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X