Richard Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Sherman

I'm not sure if there has ever been a player I have disliked more then Sherman. He has had one good season and all of a sudden he thinks he is Gods gift to the NFL? He talks so much crap, I can't stand the guy and think he is extremely annoying. It kind of sucks too, because he is great on the field, just not off it.

Seattle has some real cockiness going on, and although Pete C has a good side, he hasn't helped the situation in my books. He seemed unclassy they way he was jumping around like a kid in a candy store when the replacement refs blew that call against GB. And then he chose to add to his huge leads, once via a fake punt of all things.

I am not loving this team, even though there are some good folks on it. Maybe the coach should set a better example. He still thinks he is in college.

And yes, Sherman is a real mouthpiece!

Comment

Richard Sherman was good last year, he's been great this year. He's a 6'3" CB in a league dominated by big WRs, of course he's cocky, he's the only CB aside from the guy opposite of him that can contest every WR. His play matches his personality and there aren't many WRs that want to face him or Brandon Browner.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Richard Sherman was good last year, he's been great this year. He's a 6'3" CB in a league dominated by big WRs, of course he's cocky, he's the only CB aside from the guy opposite of him that can contest every WR. His play matches his personality and there aren't many WRs that want to face him or Brandon Browner.
        There are many good Dbacks in this league, who can cover and hit and do all the right things......but you don't see them acting that way......not even sure how you equate the two!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          There are many good Dbacks in this league, who can cover and hit and do all the right things......but you don't see them acting that way......not even sure how you equate the two!

There aren't many CBs that can hit quite like Sherman though. He looks like a SS out there. Browner talks just as much as Sherman does as well.

Comment

It was funny when Trent Williams slapped him in the post game.

I don't really like him either but there's no way I could ever hate a player more than Cutler.

Comment

I can't stand that team. I liked Sherman initially but the cocky attitude of the team drives me crazy.

Comment

I despise their entire team except Flynn and Lynch. I hate Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson also got on my bad side.
                I recall Sherman testing positive for a banned substance. Though he got away with it, I believe he is a cheater.

I hop the Falcons blow them out on a whole new level. Run up the score, talk trash, flip off Carroll. Whatever just do it Atlanta.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It's always hard watching a Pete Carroll coached team win.

Comment

I like Sherman. I like that cockiness. Seahawks have that swagger that I would love to see on my team.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      I like Sherman. I like that cockiness. Seahawks have that swagger that I would love to see on my team.
                      Swagger!!!

Comment

I would much rather play with class then swagger. You've already won. No need to go rub it in the guys face.... reminds me of legarette blount when boise player was jumping up and down in his face after win and blount knocked him out, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
                          I would much rather play with class then swagger. You've already won. No need to go rub it in the guys face.... reminds me of legarette blount when boise player was jumping up and down in his face after win and blount knocked him out, literally.
                          well the post game incident i dont like. But I like what they do during games. The attitude they play with.

Comment

Swagger is good until you lose......then it becomes dribble.

Comment

Richard Sherman wasn't even the most annoying CB in that game...

Seahawks defense plays with a lot of fire and I like it. I bet you a lot of people hated the way we trashed Cam Newton, but I know you guys all loved it.

And how can you hate Russell Wilson?

Comment

Working...
                              X