No announcement yet.

Richard Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if the Redskins had played with that attitude instead of having it after they lost, the score might have been different, eh Trent?
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Richard Sherman was good last year, he's been great this year. He's a 6'3" CB in a league dominated by big WRs, of course he's cocky, he's the only CB aside from the guy opposite of him that can contest every WR. His play matches his personality and there aren't many WRs that want to face him or Brandon Browner.
      Unless that big WR happens to be Brandon Marshall who torched both Sherman and Browner.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
        I loved watching Deion because he was better than you and hed let you kow it. Hed get in your face and let you know he beat you.

I like that Sherman plays with that intensity. I can do without the postgame trash talk but it is who he is and he sure backs it up
        Difference being when Deion talked smack it was more about how great of a player he was. Sherman degrades the other players.

Comment

^ I hope he lines up with Jones n gets toasted bad...

But I will admit, if I was a Seahawks fan, I'd hope Jones is lined up with Browner
          Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 01-09-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Well he is from Compton.

Comment

Comment

Dude, that was AWESOME! Straight up Rick James-ed him. "What the five fingers say to the face?"

Who was that that hit him?

Edit: Never mind. looked him up; Trent Williams.
                Last edited by // / yardo; 01-10-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Wasn't Cortland Finnegan the most hated corner in football? Didn't he get jacked in the face for fun too?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                    Wasn't Cortland Finnegan the most hated corner in football? Didn't he get jacked in the face for fun too?
                    Yeah. Him and I'm pretty sure Andre Johnson went at it pretty heavy. That guy's a punk too.

Comment

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post
                      Looked more like Trent Williams was just being a sore loser at the end of the game. Maybe Sherman said something to him during the game that provoked him but it was uncalled for, Sherman didn't say anything after the game.

Comment

I've said it about other players and I'll say it about Sherman, no one is going to like you when you like yourself as much as he does. He's a great player but I always root against him.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          He did fail a drug test and only got off on a technicality. Just sayin'

He's just one player with the same problem as far as behavior goes though. Sportsmanship is a lost fundamental of today's sports world.
                          Sportmanship is the same as it has always been but now we have a media who loves to report the juicy material

I like Sherman, he plays well and uses a lot of his trash to get into his opponents mind. It obviously works.

The Brady thing, eh not a fan of that but people take things way too seriously
                          Last edited by HavoK471; 01-10-2013, 04:30 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

As long as he backs it up I see no problem in his cockiness

Comment

Well Roddy White just gave it to em for a long TD, then let him hear it

Comment

I can't even enjoy the Seahawks losing. The way Atlanta won, makes the Broncos look like even more ball-less.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X