Packers v 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers v 49ers

Kaepernick is lighting the Packers up! Hind sight is always 20/20 but man I wish we would have grabbed him. I hope he becomes the first rookie QB to win it all.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Kaep sure is fun to watch. In 5-10 years every QB in the NFL will have this skillset. The game is evolving from what the quarterback is expected to be.

Comment

550 total yards. SF is just awesome. That's a for real playoff team.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        550 total yards. SF is just awesome. That's a for real playoff team.
        Harbaugh brothers in the Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
          I hope not. After tonight I hope for a Seattle/Atlanta/Houston superbowl. That way who ever wins is the feel good story
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

watching this dominating performance by the niners just made me even more sad t ours....
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Not much to say other than what I said in the NFC thread.
              The better team won.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                I would say yes, but I don't think they can beat the Patriots. Unless the refs want them to of course. I think it'll be NE/SF.

Comment

Pretty damn good performance by SF.

Kap is an amazing QB, hell of a team they got.

Though i'm sure AC1 will blame this loss on Rodgers when the Packers D was atrocious minus the early pick-six.

Comment

Thought i heard the commentator say the 9r's spent 3 first round picks on 0-lineman.

My god those lineman just mauled the pack, like the part where Clay had his head on a swivel and couldn't find the ball but Kap was running the other way lol.

Impressive win

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                      Kaepernick is lighting the Packers up! Hind sight is always 20/20 but man I wish we would have grabbed him. I hope he becomes the first rookie QB to win it all.
                      He isn't a rookie.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                        He isn't a rookie.
                        Well, I be, he sure isn't. I would have sworn he was.
                        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Kinda nice to see another good team like GB suck yesterday. And now craplanta might pull a Broncos as well. Hahahahaha. Misery loves company

Comment

Goes to show, many hearts break every post season in the NFL and it's so hard to make it all the way. As bad as our Broncos played, we were in it the whole way and didn't get blown out or anything. In fact we didn't really get beat

Denver beat themselves
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                            X