Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KramerMacedonia
    replied
    Love me some Russell Wilson. Been impressed with all 3 of those rookies. If RG3 can stay healthy in future seasons (big if), this could be one heck of a draft class. Especially if Tannehill, Weeden, Osweiler end up being halfway decent.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Pete Carrol.... icing is so stupid.
    icing is probably the biggest nonfactor in games ever, id rather the kicker go out right away and kick than take his time to calm down a bit

it bit them in the butt this time, but id be willing to bet that ATL fans would be pissed if he didnt ice and he made the first attempt "why the heck didnt he try to ice the kicker ... what a screw up" lol

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Russell Wilson is everything you want (and more) as an NFL player and human being.

I'm glad he had such an awesome rookie year. Hopefully he can continue to build on it. He's someone to cheer for.

Leave a comment:

• skins_fan82
    replied
    Give me 4 minutes of your time, and I'll argue that RG3 is just as good (not better) than Wilson.

1:05 mark of the video, probably the best play by a QB in the 2012 NFL season.

4th & 10, on the road...

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Not a chance in hell. LOL

Leave a comment:

• The Experience
    replied
    The defense and Pete Caroll lost it for the hawks.

Leave a comment:

• HurricaneDovs
    replied
    Seattle's defense blew that big time. Your offense drags you back into the game and all you have to do is do what you do best and you leave the TE wiiiiiiiiiiiide open in the middle of the field.

Stupid. Very stupid. And man that ending looked familiar.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Is Brian Billick on some form of medication today? He just said the Atlanta win makes the Seattle Seahawks the legitimate #1 Seed. Earlier he got the down confused. And then he said that with less than a minute to go, that if certain things happened, Seattle would be in 4 down territory.......Brian, the game is on the line and you need a TD, so yes, 4 down territory makes sense, as in it's essential!!

?????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Pete Carrol.... icing is so stupid.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    They left Gonzales wide open in the middle of the field... how do you do that when they have timeouts??

Leave a comment:

• Amari24
    replied
    I always preferred Wilson over RG3. He looks like a player in his 5th year over a rookie.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    If Atlanta loses, I can not imagine being one of their fans......our loss was devastating, but you don't lose a 20 point lead like that.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    i was calling for him to be drafted by us but im glad the seahawks got him and am glad he is getting his chance as starting

then i called him eventual ROY and hes done nothing but helped his case since hes starting

hes a great kid/leader/player to boot

Leave a comment:

• HurricaneDovs
    replied
    Russell...last name-Wilson

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkB View Post
    Looks like Falcons gonna blow it too
    That team just can't keep their crap together. I thought they had a shot this year but they ran into Wilson and this resilient Seahawks team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X