I want Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
    Out of my life. I am so sick of hearing his name. He is a lousy QB and everyone knows it. We had some LUCK with him, but the Jets didn't want him to screw things up even when they don't have a decent starter nor does his beloved hometown team want him. That's a statement! His idiot brother is only riding his brothers coat tails and is a complete loser. Can he just leave the NFL and go on some mission and move on with his life.

Loved the kids heart at one time, but now I actually can't stand the guy or his happy go lucky ways.

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
      Out of my life. I am so sick of hearing his name. He is a lousy QB and everyone knows it. We had some LUCK with him, but the Jets didn't want him to screw things up even when they don't have a decent starter nor does his beloved hometown team want him. That's a statement! His idiot brother is only riding his brothers coat tails and is a complete loser. Can he just leave the NFL and go on some mission and move on with his life.

Loved the kids heart at one time, but now I actually can't stand the guy or his happy go lucky ways.
      This is kinda unfair. If you wanna be mad, be mad at the media whom have exploited his religious beliefs and his charismatic personality for ratings. Tebow did not shove Tebow down our throats.

I feel he will NEVER be an NFL caliber QB. But.....the kid has heart aplenty and he is a winner, a lion. Much respect to that kid and I hope the best for him.
      sigpic
      Rogue Colts Fan

Comment

Rooting for him 100% but the press is incredibly obnoxious about him. Not sure what it is at this point~ guy gets more hatred than love. Why he gets the coverage he does is as questionable as ESPN giving Dan le Batard a show.

Comment

OMG DAE HATE TEBOW TOO???

He is the definition of suck.

CPs to da right --->

Comment

Tebow

What's the story with Tim Tebow at the Broncos?

Some on here love him, some hate him

He seems to split opinion, why?

Comment

Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post
              I have no problem with Tebow as a player/person
              Why is that?

Tebow would have a relapse every few games as a Bronco. Zero consistency. John Elway thought he was a lost cause.

And as a person, the guy has a Dark Ages perspective.

Comment

Yeah, I'm so sick of hearing Tebow's name that I'm going to start yet another thread about him...
                My other love...
                sigpic
                305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                  You obviously don't want Tebow out of your life if you are creating THREADS WITH INTENTIONALLY INFLAMMATORY AND MISLEADING TITLES.

You don't want to get rid of Tebow, you just want attention. That's what this thread is really saying.
                  What made me laugh is the amount of people who came in here and posted without understanding this

CP to you man
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow, Tebow wont go away anytime soon until no team look at him. Let's not try to cover the sun with one finger. He's a marketing machine cash cow.

Comment

Please do not bring politics and religion into the discussion.

Thanks.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm an admin over on our forum. Yesterday we had someone sign up under the name "Tebow2Eagles" (with a co IP address). I knew he would probably be trouble spamming board with "the Eagles should sign him, here is why..." threads, but I approved his registration anyway.

Sure enough, posted back to back duplicate threads in our "Talk about the Eagles" forum. But what really irritated me was that he kept saying "we should get Tebow" when it said "Favorite Team: Broncos" in his profile.

I couldn't ban that account quick enough
                        "I don't know what was harder -- that [Phillies lineup] or the AL All-Star team lineup," - Dan Haren 7/28/2009

RIP JJ 07/29/2009

Comment

Still doesnt surprise me to see all the hateful comments towards someone who played his ass off for this team and helped win a playoff game for the first time in 5 years. Same old story from the same old people...........

Its actually laughable... get a life guys.......

Comment

Working...
                          X