No announcement yet.

Patriots vs. Texans Divisional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brady is awesome. Redefines the phrase "cool as a cucumber". All of his throws have been on target, and he hasn't forced anything.

Comment

Good god Schaub sucks.

Oh BTW, Flacco still suck as well

Comment

Like a freaking viper man. So fun to watch.

Comment

I would trade Manning, Miller, and Doom and 2 1st for Brady. And wouldn't think twice about it.
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
            I would trade Manning, Miller, and Doom and 2 1st for Brady. And wouldn't think twice about it.
            I don't think Bill would take it.

Comment

Brady is better than Manning, especially when it matters the most, but I don't see the Patriots' secondary choking like Champ Bailey and Rahim Moore. The Patriots as a whole are playing big boy football in the playoffs.
              sigpic

Comment

pats killin the texans just like last time, kinda suspected that would happen

i wish seattle wouldn't have choked cause seattle vs sf and ne vs balt would have looked so much better
                sigpic

Comment

It's lucky you're not ruining....I mean running our team.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    Brady is better than Manning, especially when it matters the most, but I don't see the Patriots' secondary choking like Champ Bailey and Rahim Moore. The Patriots as a whole are playing big boy football in the playoffs.
                    They don't have to. We never made the Ravens one dimensional. Therefore we had to honor the run and pass. But the Pats as a team are playing Playoff football. But never forget it all starts and ends with Brady. If Manning played like this, the outcome would be different.
                    #swapping

Comment

LOL, Brady is good but he's no spring chicken.

Better than Manning, sure, but he'll only play another 4-5 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        It's lucky you're not ruining....I mean running our team.....
                        How so? It would be upgrading for January, not September-December.
                        #swapping

Comment

331 yds, 3tds, no turnovers, without his biggest weapon. That's how you win in January.

Comment

pats got conservative up by 25, and now they're playing with fire

this has to be the most points ever scored on a divisional round weekend

we're at a total of 273 so far
                            sigpic

Comment

They don't have to. We never made the Ravens one dimensional. Therefore we had to honor the run and pass. But the Pats as a team are playing Playoff football. But never forget it all starts and ends with Brady. If Manning played like this, the outcome would be different.
                              Even with all the mistakes and the bad officiating, Manning still read the coverage, called that screen pass and Thomas reached the endzone. With 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, the offense put the team up by 7 points. I'd say the offense did its job. And then, somehow, Rahim Moore allows that bizarre touchdown and the conservative head coach decides to kneel down and go to overtime. Manning did enough to win the game with his 3 touchdowns; he certainly did more than his inept defense (that also could not rush the passer) and his head coach.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dang, Gronk got injured again. It makes me especially sad because now I know the Broncos would've had an even better chance at beating the Pats in the AFC Championship Game.... Oh well, *sigh* What could have been

Comment

Working...
                                X