Patriots vs. Texans Divisional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    Dang, Gronk got injured again. It makes me especially sad because now I know the Broncos would've had an even better chance at beating the Pats in the AFC Championship Game.... Oh well, *sigh* What could have been
    Nah man, this Pats team would've plastered the cieling with us. They don't make mistakes.

Comment

Anyone sick of Brandon Lloyd and his stupid little trotting around. The guy is a total fake. Until he came to us he was nothing. He now acts lie he's so great. He's a clown

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
        Anyone sick of Brandon Lloyd and his stupid little trotting around. The guy is a total fake. Until he came to us he was nothing. He now acts lie he's so great. He's a clown
        He's still pretty great...

Some of the best hands and body control in the NFL, quite easily. He is a huge diva though.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          How so? It would be upgrading for January, not September-December.
          And trading away our top 2 pass rushers helps, how exactly?

Comment

Another choke job by the Texans. They need a better QB if they want to do anything. I guess I'll be cheering for SF going forward. Can't stand any of the other 3 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              Nah man, this Pats team would've plastered the cieling with us. They don't make mistakes.
              Without Gronk, the chances are better, still may lose but a better shot especially at home, we'll never know though.

Comment

Gronk broke his forearm again, he's done. Bummer for them.

Comment

Gronk done for the rest of the playoffs, reported by PFF and alot of other sites.

Still loaded on offense but hurts a little bit.

Comment

Gronk broke his forearm again, he's done. Bummer for them.
                    I kinda figured it was, he was in a ton of pain on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Without Gronk, the chances are better, still may lose but a better shot especially at home, we'll never know though.
                      We can't even stop an offense with 2 weapons and Joe Flacco at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                        Even with all the mistakes and the bad officiating, Manning still read the coverage, called that screen pass and Thomas reached the endzone. With 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, the offense put the team up by 7 points. I'd say the offense did its job. And then, somehow, Rahim Moore allows that bizarre touchdown and the conservative head coach decides to kneel down and go to overtime. Manning did enough to win the game with his 3 touchdowns; he certainly did more than his inept defense (that also could not rush the passer) and his head coach.
                        Spot on Rod, Manning deserves some blame, sure.

But all of it, hardly.

Giving up a 70-yd bomb with 30 seconds left, and no TO's is simply unacceptable for a defense, one supposedly that was top 5. No idea why they didn't just rush 3, and drop 8 in coverage.

Football is the one sport, one player is always blamed if the team loses.

Comment

We can't even stop an offense with 2 weapons and Joe Flacco at home.
                          You're probably right, but as i said, we'll never know.

Comment

And trading away our top 2 pass rushers helps, how exactly?
                            Brady makes a team truly one-dimensional, unlike Manning. So even average players, like Nikovinch, become highly effective. And there's always FA's.
                            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                              Brady makes a team truly one-dimensional, unlike Manning. So even average players, like Nikovinch, become highly effective. And there's always FA's.
                              And, you can't win with a great QB, and not much else.

Rodgers is the best QB in the league imo, and it doesn't matter when he has an awful OL, zero run game, and a meh defense.

As good as Brady is, he can't do it alone.

Comment

And, you can't win with a great QB, and not much else.

Rodgers is the best QB in the league imo, and it doesn't matter when he has an awful OL, zero run game, and a meh defense.

As good as Brady is, he can't do it alone.
                                That's because of several other issues that I did not include in my statement about who I would give up. Their OL is horrible. Only people I would offer up were Doom and Miller. We would be just fine without both. And Rogers is only 1/2 the QB that Brady is. Brady is the only active QB who is truly a legend of this game.
                                #swapping

Comment

Working...
                                X