Moss believes he's the GOAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moss believes he's the GOAT

Is it me or is he even dumber, than even I thought he was?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Moss could have been the GOAT if he put his mind to it. I think Rice said that talent wise Moss was far superior to him.

But yeah Rice is the GOAT not Moss. Gotta show respect
    Last edited by HavoK471; 01-29-2013, 06:01 PM.
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but he doesn't even belong in the top 3 in my book
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I don't know about you guys, but he doesn't even belong in the top 3 in my book
        Well, just note that I agree with you.

Randy Moss to keep his mouth shut and I agree with what Rice said in response. "Look at my numbers, look at his...."

The greatest of all time doesn't quit on his team(s).
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

“I do think I’m the greatest receiver ever to play this game,” Moss said.
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

There are few positions in sports where one player is regarded as the GOAT. Jerry Rice is that man for Wide Receivers, not Randy Moss.
            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

That's about as dumb as this

sigpic

Comment

How do you guys rank? Mine goes: 1) Rice 2)a Carter 2)b Brown

Comment

mine goes:
                  1. Rice
                  2. Rice
                  3. Rice

there is no comparison....
                  sigpic

Comment

however, if I really had to pick, I would go:

1. Rice
                    2. Don Hutson
                    3. Raymond Berry
                    sigpic

Comment

1 Jerry Rice
                      2 Terrell Owens, stats don't lie, and he did it with tons of different QBs.
                      3 Michael Irvin, the playmaker made a dink and dunk offense explosive.
                      3b Lance Allworth, dominated the game in an era where there were practically no rules for DBs.

... for me.

I think before it's all said and done Calvin Johnson will be at the top. Randy Moss is such a schmoe.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                        1 Jerry Rice
                        2 Terrell Owens, stats don't lie, and he did it with tons of different QBs.
                        3 Michael Irvin, the playmaker made a dink and dunk offense explosive.
                        3b Lance Allworth, dominated the game in an era where there were practically no rules for DBs.

... for me.

I think before it's all said and done Calvin Johnson will be at the top. Randy Moss is such a schmoe.
                        I considered Alworth for my list as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Moss also admitted he smokes weed......which would explain this statement perfectly.

Comment

hes certainly up there, i feel. hes put up ridiculous numbers and played in almost 100 less games then rice more if you dont count the end of his career when coaches didnt want to use him for whatever reasons

regardless of attitude i dont think its crazy to throw him under the bus for saying it ... hes def top 5 maybe top 3
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

Randy Moss is the GOAT.

He played the prime of his career with Daunte Cullpepper, while Jerry had Montana and Young slinging him the ball.

Then when Randy Moss finally gets a HOF QB to throw him the ball, his first season he catches 23 touchdown passes, that's more than Rice ever caught in a season.

Just imagine if Moss had been playing in GB with Favre and Rodgers or something close to Montana and Young. Then maybe you guys would see things differently.

Comment

Working...
                              X