No announcement yet.

Dan Marino admits he had a love child with former CBS employee Donna Savattere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Marino admits he had a love child with former CBS employee Donna Savattere

Long-married NFL Hall of Famer Dan Marino acknowledged Thursday that he fathered an out-of-wedlock child in 2005 with an employee of CBS Sports, where the former quarterback is a pregame analyst.

"This is a personal and private matter. I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then," he told the New York Post in a written statement. "We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved."

The paper said Marino, 51, fathered a daughter, Chloe Alexis, with then 35-year-old production assistant Donna Savattere, to whom he has paid millions of dollars. She has since married.

"My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together," Marino's statement went on. "And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

CBS Sports spokeswoman Jen Sabatelle said in a statement, "Dan has said all there is to say on this matter and will be in his usual role on our broadcast Super Bowl Sunday."
    http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...tere-1.4543822

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Saw this on Twitter yesterday. I guess it's news but the guy's handling his business with it.

Comment

Ha...Big deal, so Marino had a fling.

He's human, and he's providing millions for the child.

Dan always did have that quick release.

Comment

This woman knew what she was getting into. Everyone knows you're never going to get a ring from Marino.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          This woman knew what she was getting into. Everyone knows you're never going to get a ring from Marino.

booYAAAAA!!!

zung.

Comment

Haha nice! Guess he needed to score one last time
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

+1 foo!!! /Mr. T Voice

Comment

OH!!!

Comment

You win!!!

Comment

So friggen epic...

Comment

Just read this, lol! Too bad I can't give u more CP, this is an epic zinger! You've been on a roll lately.
                      #swapping

Comment

Where are all the "scumbag" posts and such? Because I'm sure if this wa-- uh nevermind...

Comment

Working...
                        X