Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    More fireworks from neighbors.

At 2:30AM, two cars went by my house, honking their horns. Classy, right?

Unreal.
    Horrible

On a lighter note, I got to see a funeral procession of Steeler fans at WalMart

Comment

• The officiating last night was horrible.....Apparently this will get you ejected

But this...well this is just fine because you are a raven....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
        Hey everyone. How many Ravens were on the field at the end of the game?

ANSWER - MORE THAN 11!!!!

Also, a game can't end on a defensive penalty!!

(I can't take full credit for this, Austin brought this to light for me)
        I am counting 11 defensive players right now.
        sigpic

Comment

• I hope Flacco gets his huge payday, it will hamper that team for the next 5-6 years. Flacco is no better than a Schaub type player or Dilfer. Ravens have too many free agents now and Flacco will eat a huge chunk of that up. If I was the owner, I would be saying, hey I got my championship. If Joe wants to pound on my desk I'll tell him to pound dirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            I am counting 11 defensive players right now.
            They rushed the field before the game was officially over. It should have been a penalty for too many on the field niners ball.
            sigpic

Comment

• I guess what irritates me the most is that in the post season that we're supposed to have the best of the best in the officials. Instead we get guys too afraid to call penalties because they don't want to be "that guy".

Arms around Crabtree with a jersey tug.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

• One may reasonably expect that officiating should be consistent and that it does not alter the outcome of the contest. Based on what was observed during the NFL Playoffs, some officiating crews failed to live up to these reasonable expectations.

After a play has been whistled dead and one player strikes another's facemask enough to move his head, I can understand missing one of those during the course of a game, but several?
                Last edited by samparnell; 02-04-2013, 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  They rushed the field before the game was officially over. It should have been a penalty for too many on the field niners ball.
                  Clock was at 0 and runner was down before a single Raven crossed into the field of play.
                  Players rush the field all the time before the clock even expires on victory formations, so I don't see any problem rushing when the clock is at 0.

Last edited by BroncoFanNC; 02-04-2013, 09:15 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember watching that live, and we were talking about how stupid Williams was for getting himself ejected from the SB. After they ran the next play, we had to rewind it to make sure we saw that right.

Comment

• Anyone else tired of Jim's sideline antics? I guess he is being a good role model, showing that even the most flagrant whining does not get you what you want in life.
                      sigpic

Comment

The officiating last night was horrible.....Apparently this will get you ejected

He will just get a fine.

I guess at the SB you can push around the refs all you want.
                        Team Broncos!
                        2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

• I'm censoring myself right now. I am still so aggravated.

And most of us (I know I did) begged for these refs to come back.

Before the game, I told hubby that I wanted the refs to be fair, call a good game. Yeah, that didn't happen. What are we going to get?

"We wanted the players to be able to play." --Why have rules, then?

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake/several mistakes." --Too late now.

Bitter? Yeah, it started right after the Broncos game.
                          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

More fireworks from neighbors.

At 2:30AM, two cars went by my house, honking their horns. Classy, right?

Unreal.
                            lol you dont think the same exact thing wouldnt be going on in Denver if we had won?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                              lol you dont think the same exact thing wouldnt be going on in Denver if we had won?
                              Fireworks/celebrating, I understand.

I think it was the same car and I think I know who it is. Guy is a creep/jerk. Horn blaring right in front of the house, nowhere else. Would I do that to someone? No.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Fireworks/celebrating, I understand.

I think it was the same car and I think I know who it is. Guy is a creep/jerk. Horn blaring right in front of the house, nowhere else. Would I do that to someone? No.
                                Well yeah if he was going by your house on purpose then thats a jerk move
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X