Classiest Person To Play....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southtown View Post
    I would have to go with Rocky Bleier. Never heard anything bad about him on the field and it's hard to find an equal to what he did while "away " from the field.

Either him or Bill Romanowski...toss up.
    the guy who spit in other players faces???
    sigpic

Comment

John Elway

Johny Unitas

Roger Staubach

Pat Tillman
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        the guy who spit in other players faces???
        Joking man. One guy served in Nam and darn near had his leg blown off and was awarded the purple heart & a Bronze Star. The other one...well, he was Bill Romanowski.

Comment

Originally posted by Southtown View Post
          Joking man. One guy served in Nam and darn near had his leg blown off and was awarded the purple heart & a Bronze Star. The other one...well, he was Bill Romanowski.
          thought you must be kidding putting those together...wasn't sure though. You got me
          sigpic

Comment

I'm kind of surprised/disappointed that no one's mentioned "He who shall not be named".
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              I'm kind of surprised/disappointed that no one's mentioned "He who shall not be named".

its too soon, he hasn't had enough time yet, he may very well be, so far Tebo has been a very class act but not willing to crown him yet he still has time to play. Lets see what happens next
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                i would vote with this.

Definitely not Walter Payton. Great on the field but had issues off the field.
                OP said on the field.

Comment

Working...
                X