The NFC West!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I would say that the NFC East is the weakest now. They have 4 "average" teams. And if one of them become dominate the others will fall down the list from average. They remind me of the AFC West 2 years ago. When we were all like 8-8.

Now I don't think they were that bad but if one of them step up I see a drop in the other. I won't say they will have as bad as a fall the AFC West had but that is what they remind me of. A bunch of average teams.
    I wouldn't say they are average teams. A year ago the Giants won the SB, they had a bunch of injuries last year but still almost made the playoffs. The Skins should be even better next year. The Cowboys have a bunch of talent but always seem to under-achieve. The Eagles look iffy but with Vick back and McCoy healthy they should be competitive.

With that division containing Manning, Romo, RG3 and Vick they are all capable of having good seasons.

Comment

I wouldn't even say the East is the worst. The Redskins are a good team, the Giants are a good team, the Cowgirls and Eagles are mediocre teams, both better than or equal to the Rams and Cards.

The Cardinals is a team that could be decent but can also be a 4 win team. No matter who they have at QB, their OL is terrible. Oddly enough didn't they go 4-0 in the conference last season or what that the rams?
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
        I wouldn't say they are average teams. A year ago the Giants won the SB, they had a bunch of injuries last year but still almost made the playoffs. The Skins should be even better next year. The Cowboys have a bunch of talent but always seem to under-achieve. The Eagles look iffy but with Vick back and McCoy healthy they should be competitive.

With that division containing Manning, Romo, RG3 and Vick they are all capable of having good seasons.
        The Giants were a 9-7 team that made it to the Superbowl, but they were not a consistently elite team. Injuries the Giants have never seem to hurt them very much it seems. For instance, they are unbeaten without Nicks. In general though, they are a slightly above average team.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+ View Post
          The Giants were a 9-7 team that made it to the Superbowl, but they were not a consistently elite team. Injuries the Giants have never seem to hurt them very much it seems. For instance, they are unbeaten without Nicks. In general though, they are a slightly above average team.
          .....who you have to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            Regarding SF and Seattle I think both are a little over-rated right now.

Both have stellar D's but both QB's are coming into their second year and that is a big test for QB's, as Cam Newton found out. Both offenses could be pretty limited next year.

With GB getting 2 good backs and having Rodgers they will be a tough team to beat.

N.O. with Bree's and their coach back will have a great season IMO, they finished last season strong.

SF and Seattle are good teams, I just don't think they are top 5 teams in the league next year.
            Interesting.......first power ranking I have seen in a while has SF and Seattle at #1 and #2. Maybe that's what you mean by "over-rated."

I see it as accurate. And because of that, along with St Lou ranked 16th (middle of the road), I believe this is worthy of being the best division in football.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              I wouldn't even say the East is the worst. The Redskins are a good team, the Giants are a good team, the Cowgirls and Eagles are mediocre teams, both better than or equal to the Rams and Cards.

The Cardinals is a team that could be decent but can also be a 4 win team. No matter who they have at QB, their OL is terrible. Oddly enough didn't they go 4-0 in the conference last season or what that the rams?
              It was the Rams who did not lose a game in the NFCW. They were 3-0-1. The Rams are very young and very well coached, they could be one of the NFC's most surprising teams.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                It was the Rams who did not lose a game in the NFCW. They were 3-0-1. The Rams are very young and very well coached, they could be one of the NFC's most surprising teams.
                Good call on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Lets add up the wins at the end of the season. I'm still seeing the West with the best record overall in the NFC.
                  Fair enough, but the NFCN is still loaded with three teams that were 10-6 or better, and none of those teams have taken a step back talent wise this off season through , trade, free agency, and the draft.

Comment

Working...
                  X