The Tebow competition, Where he ends up - Lets see who is right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tebow competition, Where he ends up - Lets see who is right

Lots of Tebow speculation, so I thought if we all put our answers into this thread we can look back and see who got it right. So out of the 4 choices, what would you go for ?

NFL - Tebow makes a final 53 roster.

CFL

Arena Football

Nothing.

I am going to say he plays next season in Arena football. If he signs with a CFL team he can't break the contract if he gets interest from the NFL again. I think he could do well in Arena Football.

Note - It doesn't matter if an NFL team signs him. He has to make the final 53 man roster for that to count.

He ends up unemployed or plays in Canada unless he changes positions
    sigpic

Comment

I think we will see him doing late night commercials for Rocky's Auto's.

But honestly, if he was smart he would move away from playing football as I think that train has left the station and go be an assistant coach or something for the Gators. They love him there and he would be set. Who knows, he might make a solid coach one day.

Comment

New England.

Comment

Unless he changes position, he's out of the league.

He got his shot on an awful team that was swirling the drain, and the only reason he got that shot was because

A: he was drafted in the first round TO that team
          B: the other two options were Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn

His life as a QB in the NFL are over. Why would you even want him as a backup? People are saying he could go back up a team that uses the spread option, but the teams that made that style of football successful made it successful because the QB in that system is able to complete passes. :shrug:

He's done. He's too arrogant and thinks too much of himself as an NFL QB to go to Canada and isn't smart enough or have a quick enough release to go along with accuracy to play arena football.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I say out of pro football.
            sigpic

Comment

Miami.....

Comment

I won't buy the notion that Tebow can't throw as long as the NFL keeps signing QBs that throw 4x more interceptions than touchdowns.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post

I won't buy the notion that Tebow can't throw as long as the NFL keeps signing QBs that throw 4x more interceptions than touchdowns.
                  There are some very poor back-ups, which is why I think Tebow could be an OK back-up........ although his accuracy and reading D's is very poor.

but like I said before, an average back-up QB is just not worth the hassle/circus/media scrutiny that he brings.

Comment

He'll end up in Oakland as - fb/te/qb/team chancellor.

Comment

NFL roster.

Comment

Out of the NFL, that's all I know for sure.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Unless he changes position, he's out of the league.

He got his shot on an awful team that was swirling the drain, and the only reason he got that shot was because

A: he was drafted in the first round TO that team
                          B: the other two options were Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn

His life as a QB in the NFL are over. Why would you even want him as a backup? People are saying he could go back up a team that uses the spread option, but the teams that made that style of football successful made it successful because the QB in that system is able to complete passes. :shrug:

He's done. He's too arrogant and thinks too much of himself as an NFL QB to go to Canada and isn't smart enough or have a quick enough release to go along with accuracy to play arena football.
                          Maybe temporarily, he'll be out of the league, but the kid won't give up.

Your post went from an opinion on his future to an attack of his character, I think the one thing that is a give-in about his future is that his mental standpoint as far as not giving up and working hard and what have you will be bar none.

All it takes is one team, and if that team doesn't step up now, it's possible someone steps up down the road. To say he's permanently done if he doesn't have anyone now is a reach, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

Your post went from an opinion on his future to an attack of his character, I think the one thing that is a give-in about his future is that his mental standpoint as far as not giving up and working hard and what have you will be bar none.

All it takes is one team, and if that team doesn't step up now, it's possible someone steps up down the road. To say he's permanently done if he doesn't have anyone now is a reach, IMO.
                            He's a good kid, and a good worker. I have nothing against him, but bottom line is you need the talent. I don't see the talent at QB and I don't see how he could stick at another position.

If no one picks him up, which they won't, he'll be forgotten about.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

I wasn't attacking his character. I was making an observation.

You view it as "working hard and not giving up" and I view it differently.

Nothing I said was an attack.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X