X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando McClain retires

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-nfl-at-age-23

Strange

He probably knows he wont be playing this season. Or trying to get attention.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Hopefully he is stepping away from the game to get help and get his life in order.

Comment

I thought BAL signed him
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          I thought BAL signed him
          They did... which was followed by him promptly getting himself into trouble again.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            They did... which was followed by him promptly getting himself into trouble again.
            What the heck is wrong with athletes? Why can't they keep their act together?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              What the heck is wrong with athletes? Why can't they keep their act together?
              They're human
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

And some of you were bashing the Broncos for not drafting this retard

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                  They're human
                  Most humans can avoid getting arrested for being idiots though.

Comment

I bet he is "retiring" so the Raven's can keep his rights without him taking a roster spot while he gets his crap together. If he stays retired I will be shocked.
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Why not, he is after all, 23 years old, leaving behind a stellar body of work!

Comment

Aw, now we can't get him

Comment

Between the money he made playing for Alabama and with Jamarcus Russell as his financial advisor I'm sure we won't read about him in the coming years.

I hope be he gets his issues taken care of and becomes a productive member of society.
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            He probably knows he wont be playing this season. Or trying to get attention.
                            Thats correct! He is a Bama trouble maker, they were probably going to have to cut ties with him anyway! The Ravens have the look of a SINKING SHIP DO THEY NOT!!!??? :thumb:

I LOVE IT!!
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

At least he didn't reinforce any raider stereotypes

Comment

Working...
                              X