refs show no love for the giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refs show no love for the giants

anyone watching the giants/steelers? refs completely missed an obvious personal foul where a steeler threw a guy down 4 yards out of bounds. then about 3 plays later they called a personal foul against the giants, which to me looked about as clean a tackle as you could make. the only thing i can think is maybe the whistle had blown (i had my sound off). either way, i'd be mad if i was a giants fan.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Originally posted by mattos
    anyone watching the giants/steelers? refs completely missed an obvious personal foul where a steeler threw a guy down 4 yards out of bounds. then about 3 plays later they called a personal foul against the giants, which to me looked about as clean a tackle as you could make. the only thing i can think is maybe the whistle had blown (i had my sound off). either way, i'd be mad if i was a giants fan.

I'm an Eli Manning fan...
    Wow I agree.

Not fair right either Steelers don't deserve an easy win, I really don't want to see them in the play-offs. Rather see the Giants. Refs should be pounding the Steelers...or at least I would. Did you see the sack? Aggressive....what are you suppose to handle them nicely? Unfair call. They really need to support their quarterback, but they are doing a little better.

Giants inside the 40...thats where I am now...
    Hopefully they win this game.
    Try and say your 4th and 26 now Lions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lambeau
      Did you see the sack? Aggressive....what are you suppose to handle them nicely? Unfair call.
      the one where they called a personal foul on the steelers? i saw it and it looked as clean as a sack could be. the only thing i could think was maybe the whistle had blown b/c it did take a few seconds for rothelsesaseasesisiesaberger to go down. i had my sound off so i couldn't tell. but if so, the refs still would have jumped the gun on the whistle.

Giants inside the 40...thats where I am now...
      Hopefully they win this game.
      are saying you're at the game now?

i want the giants to win so pitts will be motivated to beat the crap out of baltimore.
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        the one where they called a personal foul on the steelers? i saw it and it looked as clean as a sack could be. the only thing i could think was maybe the whistle had blown b/c it did take a few seconds for rothelsesaseasesisiesaberger to go down. i had my sound off so i couldn't tell. but if so, the refs still would have jumped the gun on the whistle.

are saying you're at the game now?

i want the giants to win so pitts will be motivated to beat the crap out of baltimore.

Can you believe the outcome...I'm pissed off, though I'm proud of Eli. I'm definetly signing up for Fantasy next year, and he's definetly my pick. I'm sure peyton is proud.

Geez I hate the steelers...though Giants played wonderfully. Even as I'm not a fan. He should be drafted to a better team, I think he'd do well in Chicago...but thats my opinion..

Wow no calls on Steelers at all, totally wrong.
        Ah well thats football...
        Try and say your 4th and 26 now Lions!

Comment

Eli played infinitely better than he has all year.
          It will be interesting what he can do now that he'll actually get to face a defense that ISN'T one of the best in the league.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
          X